• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confession of a new Taxi Driver

drambuie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some taxi drivers are helpful and cheerful but some not so. Recently I took a taxi home from airport. The taxi fare already is $30 plus not counting surcharge but when arrive at my block it was light rain. The taxi driver told me he is not coming out to help me take the bag from the boot.

I thought of giving him some tips because inside the taxi we have chit chat but after he said this I did not tip him at all.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty the fucktard attention whore is vile pap IB trying to promote taxi driving as alternative career to dumbfuck sinkies