• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why LeongSam so stupid want to return to Singapore but don't want to go to Spain?????

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why LeongSam so stupid want to return to Singapore but don't want to go to Spain?

In all the other aspects of life, the Ang Mohs are far superior to overall Ang Mohs are the best despite the fact that they can't govern a country to save their lives. They are far too soft when it comes to dealing with freeloaders.

Yes, Angmo best at freeloading. Bunch of lazy good for nothing Angmo.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Why LeongSam so stupid want to return to Singapore but don't want to go to Spain?

Yes, Angmo best at freeloading. Bunch of lazy good for nothing Angmo.

While there are some trailer park trash Ang Mohs who rort the system, the majority of freeloaders are the minority groups that live in the country eg the Maori and Islanders in NZ, the Abos in OZ, the Pakis in the UK etc.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

While there are some trailer park trash Ang Mohs who rort the system, the majority of freeloaders are the minority groups that live in the country eg the Maori and Islanders in NZ, the Abos in OZ, the Pakis in the UK etc.

Yes, the angmos are so weak at dealing with such groups. They are practically useless in knowing how and what to do with these freeloaders. To put it frankly, they themselves are freeloaders or at least have this freeloading mentality. That is why they can't deal with their own weakness. So much for being the "best". Best at freeloading that is.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When it comes to deciding who's best you have score the various strengths and weaknesses of each entity.

For example I always recommend that the blacks be exterminated but that does not mean they don't have skills in specific areas.

If I wanted to form a basket ball team or sprint relay team, I'd go with the blacks 100% because they are the best in these areas. However, these limited skills do not make up for all their failings so when it comes to extermination, they'd still have to be eliminated despite the fact that they are good at basketball.

Similarly when it comes to governance, the Ang Mohs can't do it as well as the sinkie team that LHL has assembled to run the country. In that area, the PAP is the best! In all the other aspects of life, the Ang Mohs are far superior to overall Ang Mohs are the best despite the fact that they can't govern a country to save their lives. They are far too soft when it comes to dealing with freeloaders.

theres nothing wrong with being a freeloader,they are living the minimalist lifestyle,nothing is more wrong than a country thats based on and worships consumerism.transport system gets overcrowded,more and more shopping malls and condos pop up everywhere,rents and prices go up,credit card debt skyrocket,every square inch of space is turned into retail space,sales of worthless branded goods goes up.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When it comes to deciding who's best you have score the various strengths and weaknesses of each entity.

For example I always recommend that the blacks be exterminated but that does not mean they don't have skills in specific areas.

If I wanted to form a basket ball team or sprint relay team, I'd go with the blacks 100% because they are the best in these areas. However, these limited skills do not make up for all their failings so when it comes to extermination, they'd still have to be eliminated despite the fact that they are good at basketball.

Similarly when it comes to governance, the Ang Mohs can't do it as well as the sinkie team that LHL has assembled to run the country. In that area, the PAP is the best! In all the other aspects of life, the Ang Mohs are far superior to overall Ang Mohs are the best despite the fact that they can't govern a country to save their lives. They are far too soft when it comes to dealing with freeloaders.

blacks also represent a crucial pillar in the rap music world,and is also an important element in looking cool and appealing to the youth market in advertising and marketing.without them we would have a bunch of chinks trying to wave gang signs and trying to bust a line in "rap" videos.

[video=youtube;ksw2UqTyhhc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksw2UqTyhhc[/video]

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

Strong currency, low interest rates, abundant cheap labor, low crime, efficient judiciary, excellent infrastructure, compliant staff, business friendly unions, centrally located in the Asia Pacific and last but certainly not least, an excellent government that is decisive and astute.

where is your proof that the PAP did all these? The PAP is not the same as the government or the people of singapore. I can say that just because I live in Singapore, I am the one who contributed to all these.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've consistently stated that Ang Mohs are the best and the PAP is the best.

One is a race, the other is a political party so it's not mutually exclusive.
a party full of sub standard race better than other parties in ang moh countries full of ang mohs?

am i missing something?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's no different from saying Toyota is the best and Mee Siam with hum is the best. One's a vehicle brand and the other is a gastronomic delicacy. Each of them are best in their respective category.
ang mohs can form a government

mee siam with hum can be used as raw material of a vehicle? used as engine oil?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nobody can debate logically with me because I am the best.
you can claim you the best only because you are the most shameless, most buay paiseh. nothing more nothing less.

Last edited:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

how can a race be best if it can't organize the lives of its people?

at least you must put disclaimers that ang mohs are best to be ruled by the white scums.

master

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because stupid does the stupid.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wouldn't it be better to exterminate the Chinks rather than the blacks? But most brothel owners in Singapore will disagree..

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nobody can debate logically with me because I am the best. I stick to issue at hand and present my case based upon the facts.

That's why so many members here deviate from the subject and start launching personal attacks instead.

However such attempts are exercises in futility. I thrive on provoking such reactions. If nobody abused me I'd be very worried.

Are you a bloodycock like I am or are you worse?