• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why LeongSam so stupid want to return to Singapore but don't want to go to Spain?????

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot understand his wisdom in wanting to come back to this god-forsaken cheapo place, but don't want to go to somewhere nice like Spain, Monaco or some tropical island in the bahamas.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Why LeongSam so stupid want to return to Singapore but don't want to go to Spain?

I cannot understand his wisdom in wanting to come back to this god-forsaken cheapo place, but don't want to go to somewhere nice like Spain, Monaco or some tropical island in the bahamas.

I want to return to Singapore because I have realised that the PAP is the best!

No other government comes close.

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why LeongSam so stupid want to return to Singapore but don't want to go to Spain?

$24 left in bank where else can go except come back to sinkieland.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thought you said Angmo is the best? Singapore runs by PAP which is full of chinks, you should go to Europe where Angmo runs the gov over there.

jw5

Loyal

Samy Leong likes sinkie charbors. :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Thought you said Angmo is the best? Singapore runs by PAP which is full of chinks, you should go to Europe where Angmo runs the gov over there.

Ang Mohs are the best race.

PAP is the best government.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

You mean PAP is the best in what? Best in enslaving sinkies with NS, high COE, high flat costs, withholding CPF, paying one of the lowest salaries in the world? Truly the BEST!!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

ran to NZ
recruited by sillypoor CIA
came back to catch dissident

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP SG is the best!!!!!!Nothing not even trout fishing can make Leong Sam stay away from SG!!!!!!let is know when u will be coming back so we can send a welcome party at istana.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Against good Consejo aka adviSe
Leongsam has decided to go back
To the damn House of Rising Sun
And wear that ball and chain :biggrin:

[video=youtube;0sB3Fjw3Uvc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sB3Fjw3Uvc[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ang Mohs are the best race.

PAP is the best government.

At least you can do is try to be consistent. This only show that you are a hypocrite just like the pap. No wonder you favour them.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

You mean PAP is the best in what? Best in enslaving sinkies with NS, high COE, high flat costs, withholding CPF, paying one of the lowest salaries in the world? Truly the BEST!!

Strong currency, low interest rates, abundant cheap labor, low crime, efficient judiciary, excellent infrastructure, compliant staff, business friendly unions, centrally located in the Asia Pacific and last but certainly not least, an excellent government that is decisive and astute.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At least you can do is try to be consistent. This only show that you are a hypocrite just like the pap. No wonder you favour them.

u can say he is consistent in his inconsistency.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I've consistently stated that Ang Mohs are the best and the PAP is the best.

One is a race, the other is a political party so it's not mutually exclusive.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

u can say he is consistent in his inconsistency.

It's no different from saying Toyota is the best and Mee Siam with hum is the best. One's a vehicle brand and the other is a gastronomic delicacy. Each of them are best in their respective category.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've consistently stated that Ang Mohs are the best and the PAP is the best.

One is a race, the other is a political party so it's not mutually exclusive.

How can angmo be the best race when they can't even be the best at governing themselves and how can chinks be worst when they are best at governing themselves? One thing is for sure is that you are best at spouting nonsense.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

You are right, he is consistent with his inconsistency. He is a full load of crap logic.

Nobody can debate logically with me because I am the best. I stick to issue at hand and present my case based upon the facts.

That's why so many members here deviate from the subject and start launching personal attacks instead.

However such attempts are exercises in futility. I thrive on provoking such reactions. If nobody abused me I'd be very worried.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since you're so supportive of gahmen they make minister and pay million dollar
salary welcome home! Sam!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

How can angmo be the best race when they can't even be the best at governing themselves and how can chinks be worst when they are best at governing themselves? One thing is for sure is that you are best at spouting nonsense.

When it comes to deciding who's best you have score the various strengths and weaknesses of each entity.

For example I always recommend that the blacks be exterminated but that does not mean they don't have skills in specific areas.

If I wanted to form a basket ball team or sprint relay team, I'd go with the blacks 100% because they are the best in these areas. However, these limited skills do not make up for all their failings so when it comes to extermination, they'd still have to be eliminated despite the fact that they are good at basketball.

Similarly when it comes to governance, the Ang Mohs can't do it as well as the sinkie team that LHL has assembled to run the country. In that area, the PAP is the best! In all the other aspects of life, the Ang Mohs are far superior to overall Ang Mohs are the best despite the fact that they can't govern a country to save their lives. They are far too soft when it comes to dealing with freeloaders.