• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT love SG because SG are SIMPLETON suckers! Cecilia confirmed it

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone still got her obsene sex shots? Pse share leh!

20141219_ceciliacheung_appledaily.jpg

http://women.asiaone.com/women/people/cecilia-likes-singapore-its-simple-people

Cecilia likes Singapore for its 'simple' people

The Straits TimesSunday, Dec 21, 2014

20141219_ceciliacheung_appledaily.jpg
Cecilia likes Singapore for its 'simple' people
Print

HONG KONG - Hong Kong actress Cecilia Cheung is singing the praises of Singapore, a year into her stay in the Republic.
RELATED STORIES

Edison Chen set Cecilia Cheung up with new S'pore love: Report
Cecilia Cheung denies bringing man back to her house in HK
New man for Cecilia?

She said she chose to settle down in Singapore because of the Government's education policies, its good air and its "simple" people.

She said this while taping a radio interview in Hong Kong recently, reported Ming Pao Daily News.

"The proximity between Singapore and Hong Kong facilitates my work, and it is easier for their daddy to visit them," she added, referring to her two sons Lucas, seven, and Quintus, four, with ex-husband and Hong Kong actor Nicholas Tse, 34.

Cheung, 34, late last year settled in Singapore where her sons are attending school.
Photo Gallery:
Actress Cecilia Cheung spotted lunching with 'new man' in S'pore
Click on thumbnail to view photos. Source:
The Straits Times, The New Paper, Lollipop, Internet, Apple Daily, Instagram

She also spoke about being a very emotional person, saying that if a taxi driver she meets were to reach out and inquire after her, she would feel like alighting immediately to grab the cabbie's hand and weep.

When out shopping, she would also feel moved if someone were to offer her "a few more stalks of spring onion", she added.

Last January, she told The Straits Times in an interview in Singapore: "I chose Singapore because there's no strong paparazzi culture here.

"Even though I like Hong Kong and China, and I have many fans and supporters there, the paparazzi there is too strong. Singapore is not like that and I want my two boys to have a normal life and a normal study environment.

This article was first published on Dec 19, 2014.
Get a copy of The Straits Times or go to straitstimes.com for more stories

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure they're still on the Net. Not sure whether Gutter Uncensored still has them but just google for Cecilia, Bobo, Gillian and Edison sex scandal.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank god there is one ft on this island that doesnt find sinkies daft and stupid.just merely "simple" kampong folks that enjoy the whimsical life on this island.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She said she chose to settle down in Singapore because of the Government's education policies, its good air and its "simple" people.

:eek: :rolleyes:

a0468745486a0dfd92a0f5170e089df3.jpg

There's a wise Chinese saying: 婊子无情,戏子无义. It rings true, especially for Cecilia Cheung.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her black forest looks even better. :wink:

I bet she's still hunting for her Sinkie 凯子 to provide for her kid. :biggrin:

just a bushy twat. nothing much to see. she's wealthy enough to provide for her kids. all she needs in sg is a fuck buddy and a male role model for her sons. krafty may get lucky.

image.jpg

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her black forest looks even better. :wink:

I bet she's still hunting for her Sinkie 凯子 to provide for her kid. :biggrin:

Nowadays can do brazilian wax at home. No need for bushes.

And she plus her ex-husband earning quite a lot. so no need to look for benefactor. She only need to look for someone who can fulfill her desire.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Celelia is finished as a lady. No decent Asian rich man will dare to take her as a wife. Her infidelity is in question.

Only Angmo Tua Kee will do that.

Mark my words.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Celelia is finished as a lady. No decent Asian rich man will dare to take her as a wife. Her infidelity is in question.

Only Angmo Tua Kee will do that.

Mark my words.

Can she speak Ang mo? Thought she's the HK ah Lian ...anyway, me think typical sinkie self make Ang mo type biz man btw 40-50yr old (not those tycoon type) will still treat her as a prize catch...she's still very attractive ....

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our gahmen should make her the ambassador for the Botanical Gardens.

Got any landscaping activity there must first have her blessings before commencing.