• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Physical Fitness] - The Fittest Man on Earth

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Aren't our NS boys supposed to be doing this everyday?

Yes indeed, no question about it

attachment.php

Attachments

• 200060_211962388820523_100000202906364_961621_2398441_n.jpeg
    200060_211962388820523_100000202906364_961621_2398441_n.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 260

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those are calisthenic workouts. Actually a lot of people can do them although some are much tougher than others. A muscle up is harder than a simple pull up. I'm working on my way to do a dragon flag fyi.

Hand stands on parallel bars look impressive but any gymnast could do them. That russian guy is pretty fit but the fittest? Based on what he does in the video? Not by a long shot. Any gymnast say from china, usa etc could do all of them and it's the females who can also do them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calisthenics

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those are calisthenic workouts. Actually a lot of people can do them although some are much tougher than others. A muscle up is harder than a simple pull up. I'm working on my way to do a dragon flag fyi.

omg jah! you're into dragon flag already? salute!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
omg jah! you're into dragon flag already? salute!

thanks and it's tough.

Anyway doing body weight exercises makes you look ripped but you won't grow bigger. Then again i never heard ppl who could do those types of workouts being called weak. They look very impressive to be honest and i think more ppl rate them more over those that lift free weights.

toothpick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its hard to really say who is the fittest because there are so many different sports that require different definitions of fitness. This person has strength and flexibility but he may not have that high a degree of speed and stamina.

There is a accepted standard of what is viewed as total fitness published somewhere.