• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

girl having sex inside Azzura beach toilet sentosa has video released identity reveal

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: girl having sex inside Azzura beach toilet sentosa has video released identity re

I embedded the video it didn't load that's all but no big deal. Kopi sai how many times it took you to get it correct?

Once, dumbfuck......you blind izzit? You cannot read the html codes and see it's just a fucking single line iframe, unlike your fuckless convoluted donch know wat shit codes and YET still cannot embed the vid..........Kanasai, shit nigger........HOPELESS!!! I doubt you donch even know how to use your dick when a pretty gal is naked besides you.......gong chee buy.........Ha ha ha ha ha

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: girl having sex inside Azzura beach toilet sentosa has video released identity re

Once, dumbfuck......you blind izzit? You cannot read the html codes and see it's just a fucking single line iframe, unlike your fuckless convoluted donch know wat shit codes and YET still cannot embed the vid..........Kanasai, shit nigger........HOPELESS!!! I doubt you donch even know how to use your dick when a pretty gal is naked besides you.......gong chee buy.........Ha ha ha ha ha

I copied and pasted it.

Meanwhile you got it wrong a number of times until it showed your post being edited and finally learnt it on that day itself and you brag like you won some award.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I copied and pasted it.

Meanwhile you got it wrong a number of times until it showed your post being edited and finally learnt it on that day itself and you brag like you won some award.

See how dumb and useless you're. Ask around, fb vids cannot be embedded on its own, but as a post, so cut and paste is stupid, but of course you didn't know tat, retard. LOLOL, idiot. Precisely because nowsaday fb tweak it this way, a forum will hv problem showing it, as the div codes are stripped by the forum, but again, you didn't know tat.....cos YOU'RE A FUCKLESS AND USELESS RETARD.

BETTER GO AND DIE FAST LAH, SHITNIGGER!!! LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See how dumb and useless you're. Ask around, fb vids cannot be embedded on its own, but as a post, so cut and paste is stupid, but of course you didn't know tat, retard. LOLOL, idiot. Precisely because nowsaday fb tweak it this way, a forum will hv problem showing it, as the div codes are stripped by the forum, but again, you didn't know tat.....cos YOU'RE A FUCKLESS AND USELESS RETARD.

BETTER GO AND DIE FAST LAH, SHITNIGGER!!! LOL

I don't care i just cut and pasted it and went to do something else meanwhile you were searching around like a moron and now brag about something as insignificant as this cos that's all you have kopi sai.

AaronKwok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually both u don't have to keep playing tennis. If u like, i can keep this this thread up every 15 mins. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't care i just cut and pasted it and went to do something else meanwhile you were searching around like a moron and now brag about something as insignificant as this cos that's all you have kopi sai.

Tat's why besides besides being a useless piece of shit, you're also a loser. Clearly this and other behavor of yours show over the years wat a horrible hypocrite you're and you're one of the main reasons I can brag I'm superior and it really feels good and honestly, I just like to fuck you every now and then, cos you'll always cum back for more, like once you bit on a dick, you never let go. Keep it up. I survive and live to taunt you, in case you still dun geddit......ha ha ha ha ha

I donch need to search, for I already know, tat's why the moment both of you shits posted like the world has collapsed, I already replied what damned fucks both of you're.....rightly the forum's resident retards.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually both u don't have to keep playing tennis. If u like, i can keep this this thread up every 15 mins. :biggrin:

For me, it's not easy to let go when I'm winning every strokes. For that retard, it's just not easy for him....everything. sad. LOFL.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I enjoy fucking useless shits like you, so keep your moronic and idiotic comments coming.
You sud not hv been born. The world would be a better place without shits like you.

Hehe all you've shown is what a loser you are....
Keep going....showing your tail already kopisai hehe

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hehe all you've shown is what a loser you are....
Keep going....showing your tail already kopisai hehe

And your point of view matters here? Look into the mirror and check your brain first lah, ugly retard.
Better go and die but bef tat go let dogs fuck.......haha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And your point of view matters here? Look into the mirror and check your brain first lah, ugly retard.
Better go and die but bef tat go let dogs fuck.......haha

Dub disrupt this thread.
Start your own attention whoring thread.
You are a turn off even to the neutrals....you not gaining any fans.

Back to topic girl's ID revealed?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tat's why besides besides being a useless piece of shit, you're also a loser. Clearly this and other behavor of yours show over the years wat a horrible hypocrite you're and you're one of the main reasons I can brag I'm superior and it really feels good and honestly, I just like to fuck you every now and then, cos you'll always cum back for more, like once you bit on a dick, you never let go. Keep it up. I survive and live to taunt you, in case you still dun geddit......ha ha ha ha ha

I donch need to search, for I already know, tat's why the moment both of you shits posted like the world has collapsed, I already replied what damned fucks both of you're.....rightly the forum's resident retards.

:confused: how come you can tell such barefaced lies like you are superior when 1 yr old kids and IQ of 50 morons can clearly outsmart you.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

just because of a tit for tat misunderstanding and minor mistake in embedding video (i actually could view the video when it was first posted), this thread will grow to 1 million pages. :p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

just because of a tit for tat misunderstanding and minor mistake in embedding video (i actually could view the video when it was first posted), this thread will grow to 1 million pages. :p

Typical sinkies... can't see the wood for the trees.

There are far bigger issues at stake here than a few snippets of code.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Like underage sex? Word is the girl in the video is allegedly from a secondary school, unless she's over 16 at the time of the incident, it's underage sex.

Like voyerism? So many folks kena tangkup for snapping videos and pictures of couples in compromising positions and of exposures and yet people still doing it for cheap thrill.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Once, dumbfuck......I doubt you donch even know how to use your dick when a pretty gal is naked besides you.......Ha ha ha ha ha

maybe he'd rather be safe than sorry :o

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dub disrupt this thread.
Start your own attention whoring thread.
You are a turn off even to the neutrals....you not gaining any fans.

Back to topic girl's ID revealed?

Both of you retarded losers are the topic. No need to try so hard to change the subject. This thread is about bashing full-blown resident retards. LOL

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

:confused: how come you can tell such barefaced lies like you are superior when 1 yr old kids and IQ of 50 morons can clearly outsmart you.

FACT is you're the resident retard with IQ much less than a 1 yr old mongoloid kid. I rest my case here.

:rolleyes:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's not a mistake. It's pure stupidity and the cheek to lie through it by blaming fb.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Typical sinkies... can't see the wood for the trees.

No no, not in this thread. There are no woods and no trees in this thread. Nothing is more at stake in this thread started by the resident retard than to expose his stupidity and hypocrisy and what a tongue twister this retard is.

If you're looking for bigger issues at stake, check up my threads and other intelligent threads, but not this one. NEVER! :biggrin: