• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

girl having sex inside Azzura beach toilet sentosa has video released identity reveal

Rodgers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: girl having sex inside Azzura beach toilet sentosa has video released identity re

NxW8ko8.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: girl having sex inside Azzura beach toilet sentosa has video released identity re

ROFL! so why can't you have that? I thought you were so smart?

ROFL after multiple tries. For someone with 0 achievements it's no wonder a stupid embed on a forum could get you so excited kopi uncle.

Lowlife with no life kopisai probably had multiple orgasms

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey Arsene stop watching this....Soton, WHU and Spurs won last night so you got to go for a win tonight against Liverpool just to maintain position. The good news is Manyoo dropped points. Yinyang won't be pleased.

Don't rely on this.. to get u high..

rVNtI5e.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Needing to edit a post and taking so long to edit a post on embeding a video shows how fucking stupid you are kopi uncle.

Better than you, retard.....MUCH much much much much much much better. The only thing you can muster is spewing retarded shit about FB videos cannot embed when your own abject stupidity is the reason.

The internet has been around for decades and you've made a nuisance of yourself spewing racist shit all these years YET you can't even learn some simple forum skills like embedding a video. You're just plain useless to this world. If you go and die this instance, the world will never notice or give a freaking damn, fuckless goondu.

Wahahahahaha!!!

:kma:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lowlife with no life kopisai probably had multiple orgasms

Two gay turds masturbating each other's assholes.......Well done, gong chee buy. Both of you are fully qualified to be in the forum's great hall of shame.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Better than you, retard.....MUCH much much much much much much better. The only thing you can muster is spewing retarded shit about FB videos cannot embed when your own abject stupidity is the reason.

The internet has been around for decades and you've made a nuisance of yourself spewing racist shit all these years YET you can't even learn some simple forum skills like embedding a video. You're just plain useless to this world. If you go and die this instance, the world will never notice or give a freaking damn, fuckless goondu.

Wahahahahaha!!!

Two gay turds masturbating each other's assholes.......Well done, gong chee buy. Both of you are fully qualified to be in the forum's great hall of shame.

So sinkie aka kopi sai thanks for admitting it again that you are kopi sai logged off and logged in almost one day later to post about this again?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So sinkie aka kopi sai thanks for admitting it again that you are kopi sai logged off and logged in almost one day later to post about this again?

No need to so desperate and try so hard to change the subject. It will not work.
Spend your time learn some internet skills, even though your peabrain is so filled with cum you can never ever even reach 0.00000001% of my skill, retarded shitnigger.

Now, go and try post a FB video here, so that we know you at least learn some internet skill after getting fucked by me so jialat jialat.

I doubt you can do it, cos you're an absolute retard.

Wahahahaha!!!

:oIo:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are 2 videos of them having sex fyi. Anyway the video was recorded using someone's cell phone so the quality resolution wouldn't be different unless someone re-encode's the video into a different res.

WAHAHAHAHA!!! This post alone clearly shows how internet and IT retarded you're.....Yet hv the cheek to big cannon fairy.
Re-encode your fucking asshole lah, retarded clown. Donch know what fuck you spewing.

Really shameless man......Better go and die fast lah, useless piece of retarded shitnigger poo.

LOL

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

useless piece of retarded shit

why don't you call Jah at his office, 6293 4388, and fuck it out with him. He will be picking the phone when calls come in

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why don't you call Jah at his office, 6293 4388, and fuck it out with him. He will be picking the phone when calls come in

It would be more sexisfying for me to call this absolute retard's neighbor 6295 6162

lololol

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WAHAHAHAHA!!! This post alone clearly shows how internet and IT retarded you're.....Yet hv the cheek to big cannon fairy.
Re-encode your fucking asshole lah, retarded clown. Donch know what fuck you spewing.

Really shameless man......Better go and die fast lah, useless piece of retarded shitnigger poo.

LOL

The post not even addressed to you you want to reply to it. Dumb fuck kopi uncle.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck off la.
Embed one lanjiao vid (after a few tries) act like machiam win Olympics.
Seriously dude get a life.
If you die this instance the world will be a better place.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The post not even addressed to you you want to reply to it. Dumb fuck kopi uncle.

You hope lah, shitnigger retard. I've said many times oredi. I'm here in this forum not for any other things but to fuck hypocrites, charlatans and idiotic retards like you. You're really thick in your fuckless brain and also fucking stubborn too.

See God is Dog quickly kwai kwai kept quiet after reading my fuck post to both of you and yet only an abject retard like you keep cumming back here to be fucked by me. You've a piece of shit for a brain, tat's why. Even gong chee buy Narong feel pain in his arse after the fucking, but you leh?.......dun know how to kwai kwai admit lose and b apologetic and still left the fucking blank post there to tell more people how fucking dumb fuck you really are......Wahahahaha!!! RETARDED!!!!!

:oIo::kma:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You hope lah, shitnigger retard. I've said many times oredi. I'm here in this forum not for any other things but to fuck hypocrites, charlatans and idiotic retards like you. You're really thick in your fuckless brain and also fucking stubborn too.

See God is Dog quickly kwai kwai kept quiet after reading my fuck post to both of you and yet only an abject retard like you keep cumming back here to be fucked by me. You've a piece of shit for a brain, tat's why. Even gong chee buy Narong feel pain in his arse after the fucking, but you leh?.......dun know how to kwai kwai admit lose and b apologetic and still left the fucking blank post there to tell more people how fucking dumb fuck you really are......Wahahahaha!!! RETARDED!!!!!

:oIo::kma:

kopi uncle why u only use sinkie as a clone? Oh yes that's right the others are just meant to deduct points.

Anyway what else have you achieved other than posting a stupid fb video?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck off la.

ROFL who the fuck even wants to boast about something as insignificant as this unless it's that kopi sai who obviously has 0 achievements

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kopi uncle why u only use sinkie as a clone? Oh yes that's right the others are just meant to deduct points.

Anyway what else have you achieved other than posting a stupid fb video?

What else you donch know how to do besides not knowing how to post a stupid fb video?

Wahahaahaha!!!.......DUMBFIAK!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck off la.

I enjoy fucking useless shits like you, so keep your moronic and idiotic comments coming.
You sud not hv been born. The world would be a better place without shits like you.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ROFL who the fuck even wants to boast about something as insignificant as this unless it's that kopi sai who obviously has 0 achievements

I'm not boasting......just taking up your dumb challenge after reading your juvenile replies about not your fault and it's fb fault you can't embed. See how you twist the whole thing? But STUPID.....lolololol

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What else you donch know how to do besides not knowing how to post a stupid fb video?

Wahahaahaha!!!.......DUMBFIAK!!!

I embedded the video it didn't load that's all but no big deal. Kopi sai how many times it took you to get it correct?