• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Changi Gen Hosp

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its eye clinic laser-treated my eyes 4 times over some 16 months which translate into one treatment per four months. The first 12 months was covered by medishield and co=payment of $119
When it spilled-over to next 12 months the charges were repeated again as laser-treatment was not completed. CGH is critically short of eye doctors and pple like me suffered medically and financially as a result.
I have officially asked why the treatments could not be spaced each monthly so that second medishield for same problems become unnecessary thus saviing me the $118 and bad vision I had to endure.

NO reply after months..................is this public service?

NO offer of compensation either!

The last appointment was unilaterally cancelled by CGH and re-scheduled to some 6 months later - meaning there is
a likelihood of a third medishield. Who is paying mate??

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its eye clinic laser-treated my eyes 4 times over some 16 months which translate into one treatment per four months. The first 12 months was covered by medishield and co=payment of $119
When it spilled-over to next 12 months the charges were repeated again as laser-treatment was not completed. CGH is critically short of eye doctors and pple like me suffered medically and financially as a result.
I have officially asked why the treatments could not be spaced each monthly so that second medishield for same problems become unnecessary thus saviing me the $118 and bad vision I had to endure.

NO reply after months..................is this public service?

NO offer of compensation either!

That's the standard of medical services in SG. Vote wisely at the next GE

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with premium insurance in the u.s., i don't even get laser treatment for my eyes in a private hospital or opthalmology clinic, and this ingrate want to kpkb in sg where laser treatment is provided in a public hospital. sinkies are sickeningly spoilt. :rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont comprain too much, wait become last time spend medisave, kena carry go home....

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
with premium insurance in the u.s., i don't even get laser treatment for my eyes in a private hospital or opthalmology clinic, and this ingrate want to kpkb in sg where laser treatment is provided in a public hospital. sinkies are sickeningly spoilt. :rolleyes:

you need laser? come i use laser pointer for your eyes.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

why dun you fuck off to USA n rot there?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the u.s., it's a crime to point lasers into cockpits of helicopters and planes.:cool:

nobody told me anything, so i just shoot

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/f4vwk6n7PSM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>