• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rats, Food Outlets and MRTs

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who thinks that Singapore was pristine before the foreign invasion is either ignorant or is displaying selective memory.

The problem may be worse today but that's only because the foreigners continued where the sinkies left off.

thanks for those pics! brings back memories.

in fact, hawker centers and eateries are cleaner now in sg than in the 80s and early 90s, thanks to foreign cleaners who constantly have to put up with sinkies' mess. in the 80s and early 90s, hawkers with their local stall assistants had to collect their plates, bowls and utensils and wash them within the tight space of their respective stalls. and they couldn't keep up with the filthiness and mess on the tables. on many occasions, i had to clean up a table with my whole pack of tissues in order to claim one.

today, tables are cleaned by a common cleaning crew, and plates and bowls are stashed away at a common wash area. it's a much better system and a far cry from the chaos and mess in the 80s.

image.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
without the gov, rubbish thrown by sinkies will be all over the map, including the river. it takes an army of foreign worker cleaners to clean sinkies' mess every morning, early at dawn. i know because i wake up at 5am and stroll the grounds till 7am. 2 hours of walking every morning, and all i see are foreign workers cleaning sinkies' mess, including maids washing cars early in the morning. :rolleyes:

The foreign workers are clearing rubbish not clearing mess. Every country has rubbish produced by the citizens. Just becos it is foreign workers doing the job doesn't mean it becomes they are clearing sporean mess. It gives a wrong connotation.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be precise they were PRC Tiongs. :p

They used to spit on the ground and pee in the drains. At the hawker stalls and coffee shops, the squatted on the seats and spat every few minutes into the spittoons under the tables.

These were the 60s versions of the disgusting, dirty foreigners that people like Tracy curse today while conveniently forgetting that the seed she was born from came from these pioneers.

coffee+shop+1962b_spittoon.jpg

BTW that looks like LKY sitting at the first table. :smile:

What is acceptable in the past may not be acceptable now. This is natural human progress as society progressed. We should not be harping on the past and use that as the standard now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's a page from my legacy website... images taken in 1996. I took them myself.

http://www.sammyboy.com/legacy/lawless1.html

http://www.sammyboy.com/legacy/lawless2.html

http://www.sammyboy.com/legacy/lawless3.html

Anyone who thinks that Singapore was pristine before the foreign invasion is either ignorant or is displaying selective memory.

The problem may be worse today but that's only because the foreigners continued where the sinkies left off.

Spore mighy not be in pristine condition then but overall it was clean. But not now. The cleaners are still there like last time so the only difference is the mess caused by third world foreign trash littering everywhere.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still waiting for the motherfuckers in the PAP ward to show themselves. Who are these MFs and the Town Council grassroots advisors?

Where the fuck is VB? He knows how to tekang the AHPETC but dont know how to put own house in order.

All of them are negligent and jiak liao bee.

Also I dont think the blame should be on people feeding stray dogs. Well, in the first place, how did the stray dogs even get there? I know that in the green woody forested area in Punggol watertown, plenty of foreign workers congregate on the skirts of these forested areas to take advantage of the shade to have their packet lunches. After that, you can see plastic bags and styrofoam boxes of bones and leftovers all over the grassy areas. Thats where stray dogs find their way to. Feeding the strays add to the problem but may not be root cause. Rats follow the dogs to the abundance of food remains.

We know how locals shun picnics and al fresco lunches in the open, even in the shade. So the left overs are definitely not Sinkies. Who would want to go out there when they can hide in aircon malls?

So the bottomline is this: the PAP govt is as usual the root of the problem. Take too much pay but not doing work. Letting in too many foreign workers and not making sure they have the correct habits. Everyone from the Ministers in the GRC down to the grassroots advisors - all should be shot.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The foreign workers are clearing rubbish not clearing mess. Every country has rubbish produced by the citizens. Just becos it is foreign workers doing the job doesn't mean it becomes they are clearing sporean mess. It gives a wrong connotation.

wtf? you tag-team with tracy? or sign in wrongly with your clone?

i've posted about this before in the bedok thread. a tiong cleaner had to clear the mess that sinkies left behind. sinkie filthy habits never go away with education, modernity, and even fines from their gov. don't challenge me on technicalities, as i have photographic evidence. and i have more. :wink:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?195060-New-Hawker-Centre-Diry-and-Filthy/page7
post #139.

image.jpg

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/rat-infestation-near/1535182.html

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RQlfv-3BgOY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8YP9EQRas0o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hxqNK1JTKZ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Thank you, Postnew.

First time I saw the newsclips.

The problem is indeed serious and is not confined to Bukit Batok. PAP and NEA are living ins elf denial.

They have ignored many earlier feedbacks and allowed the problem to escalate to this extent. Dirty and filthy hawker centres, streets, places are common these days. Compare this to SG in the 1990s and we know that the problem is the pap for neglecting feedbacks abt 3rd world foreigners anti social behaviours.

Many mentioned abt the anti social behaviours and their adverse effects. I mentioned abt it in 2011. But pap ignored these feedbacks because of greed

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you all Liao no care one. Only when the shit hits home. the 超级白not address this cos of health issue. Its their farking reputation t stake.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well said, ginfreely,.

Singapore was clean and tidy before the influx of cheap. We thank the many foreign workers who work as cleaners, there are many foreigners who littered and dirtied Singapore as they did in their country of birth.

Water Ways Watch Society will tell you who are those who litter Kallang River surroundings on sundays. Lucky Plaza will tell you who litter its complex on sundays. Little India will tell you who litter the place on sundays.

PAP should not blame Singaporeans for littering just because Kallang River, Lucky Plaza and Little India are in Singapore. Singaporeans are normally well behaved and civic conscious unlike 3rd world migrants

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spore mighy not be in pristine condition then but overall it was clean. But not now. The cleaners are still there like last time so the only difference is the mess caused by third world foreign trash littering everywhere.

Yes, agree. well said

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still waiting for the motherfuckers in the PAP ward to show themselves. Who are these MFs and the Town Council grassroots advisors?

Where the fuck is VB? He knows how to tekang the AHPETC but dont know how to put own house in order.

Also I dont think the blame should be on people feeding stray dogs. Well, in the first place, how did the stray dogs even get there? I know that in the green woody forested area in Punggol watertown, plenty of foreign workers congregate on the skirts of these forested areas to take advantage of the shade to have their packet lunches. After that, you can see plastic bags and styrofoam boxes of bones and leftovers all over the grassy areas. Thats where stray dogs find their way to. Feeding the strays add to the problem but may not be root cause. Rats follow the dogs to the abundance of food remains.

We know how locals shun picnics and al fresco lunches in the open, even in the shade. So the left overs are definitely not Sinkies. Who would want to go out there when they can hide in aircon malls?

So the bottomline is this: the PAP govt is as usual the root of the problem. Take too much pay but not doing work. Letting in too many foreign workers and not making sure they have the correct habits. Everyone from the Ministers in the GRC down to the grassroots advisors - all should be shot.

Very well analysed and argued. Thanks

Bukit Batok MPs are silent.

VB is quiet now just like KBW and LHL when Michael Palmer was caught committing adultery

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, the pap is indeed the root cause of Singapore problems. Dirty and filthy Singapore is not caused by Singaporeans but more by the foreigners who were allowed into SG by the pap. These foreigners have different values and different culture. I don't blame the foreigners. I blame the pap for letting them in when they are not ready to assimilate into SG, causing so many problems

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Littering problem, dirty hawker centres, foreigners' anti social behaviours were brushed off by the pap and ignored by them. This rat problem is the initial result of pap's brush off and neglect. Will the problem escalate and get more serious like rats carrying diseases and rats chewing up mrt wires and damaging safety devices, causing mrt accidents?

Another problem which the pap is sweeping under the carpet is problem gambling. many suicides have been committed and families destroyed in SG. How long will the pap continue to ignore this problem??

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A problem looming is the use pf unskilled, unqualified construction workers who fake their skills and are left unsupervised. PAP imposes heavy levies on such workers. Will all these cause major structural and related problems in the buildings in future? We already see some problems in JE Mall

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes nowadays very common to see litter like leftover lunchbox, empty drink packets, sweet wrappers and tissue paper everywhere from roadside to mrt platform to mrt and grass patch where foreign workers congregate.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very well analysed and argued. Thanks

Bukit Batok MPs are silent.

VB is quiet now just like KBW and LHL when Michael Palmer was caught committing adultery

tonight's news still show only the pest control staff talking there. No sight of minister or mp. In the same news, however, showed Khaw Boon Wan giving out scholarship in sembawang town council and indranee reading stories to children. Haha minister and mp only show face when got good things. Bad things no show, leave to contractor to do the talking.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said, ginfreely,.

Singapore was clean and tidy before the influx of cheap. We thank the many foreign workers who work as cleaners, there are many foreigners who littered and dirtied Singapore as they did in their country of birth.

Water Ways Watch Society will tell you who are those who litter Kallang River surroundings on sundays. Lucky Plaza will tell you who litter its complex on sundays. Little India will tell you who litter the place on sundays.

PAP should not blame Singaporeans for littering just because Kallang River, Lucky Plaza and Little India are in Singapore. Singaporeans are normally well behaved and civic conscious unlike 3rd world migrants

yes Sporeans who are educated generally do not litter. The sad truth is in some other country, young educated people are still littering without a thought. I have even seen a school van with many sweet wrappers flying out thrown by the school children inside. We didn't even do that as children decades ago.