• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rats, Food Outlets and MRTs

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf? you tag-team with tracy? or sign in wrongly with your clone?

i've posted about this before in the bedok thread. a tiong cleaner had to clear the mess that sinkies left behind. sinkie filthy habits never go away with education, modernity, and even fines from their gov. don't challenge me on technicalities, as i have photographic evidence. and i have more. :wink:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?195060-New-Hawker-Centre-Diry-and-Filthy/page7
post #139.

View attachment 18564

Oh no I am neither. I just think that we need not over glorify the foreign workers contribution and put down Sporeans. In JB, houses are all built by foreign workers too. There are also many foreign workers clearing plates in various JB eateries, cleaning toilet, shopping centre, road sweeper etc. But I have never heard anyone say Msians are lazy and spoilt not to be construction workers, cleaners etc. Sporeans doing the same thing keep getting accused of being lazy and spoilt, which I think is not fair.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh no I am neither. I just think that we need not over glorify the foreign workers contribution and put down Sporeans. In JB, houses are all built by foreign workers too. There are also many foreign workers clearing plates in various JB eateries, cleaning toilet, shopping centre, road sweeper etc. But I have never heard anyone say Msians are lazy and spoilt not to be construction workers, cleaners etc. Sporeans doing the same thing keep getting accused of being lazy and spoilt, which I think is not fair.

"the government is cleaning singapore so efficiently that people are conditioned to behave badly..."

http://ifonlysingaporeans.blogspot.com/2013/06/cut-number-of-cleaners-to-keep.html

cut the number of foreign cleaners in sg, and see if sinkies will clean up their own mess. liak of kscm and sycophants of the local presstitute think so and are encouraging less reliance on foreign cleaners, just like you and tracy. perhaps, liak, st, tracy and you are cut from the same cloth and outfit. :wink:

image.jpg

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonight's news still show only the pest control staff talking there. No sight of minister or mp. In the same news, however, showed Khaw Boon Wan giving out scholarship in sembawang town council and indranee reading stories to children. Haha minister and mp only show face when got good things. Bad things no show, leave to contractor to do the talking.

good that you raised this. Media Corp and SPH are helping to show the true colours of the pap. their control of press, media and information is coming back to hurt them badly in these days of social media

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes Sporeans who are educated generally do not litter. The sad truth is in some other country, young educated people are still littering without a thought. I have even seen a school van with many sweet wrappers flying out thrown by the school children inside. We didn't even do that as children decades ago.

most singaporeans don't litter

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, foreign workers come to SG to work. treat them well but don't need to over glorify them

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hv to worry if they r efficiently cleaning upthe vault n there is nothing left

Yes, I am looking forward to the new govt taking over from the pap and let Singaporeans know what the pap has been hiding.

Do you see the reason why pap is fighting hard not to lose the next GE?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The foreign workers are clearing rubbish not clearing mess. Every country has rubbish produced by the citizens. Just becos it is foreign workers doing the job doesn't mean it becomes they are clearing sporean mess. It gives a wrong connotation.

Heavens got eyes.

Karma befalls on the pap:
1. After KBW and LHL chided WP for YSL's indiscretion, Michael's adultery was exposed.
2. After PAP chided WP for Aljunied hawker centre's cleaning, Bukit Batok rat saga became public.

Heaven is warning LHL and the PAP that they cannot hide. Judgment will be meted out at the appropriate time

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heavens got eyes.

1. After KBW and LHL chided WP for YSL's indiscretion, Michael's adultery was exposed.
2. After PAP chided WP for Aljunied hawker centre's cleaning, Bukit Batok rat saga became public.

Heaven is warning LHL and the PAP that they cannot hide. Judgment will be meted out at the appropriate time

wow TT; me "kee kah, kee chiu" sarpot you here !! :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Heavens got eyes.

You believe there is a heaven?

Lets assume there is one, you believe it has the way to intervene the works of people?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
1. I do believe

2. Yes, it can intervene

Isnt it too late? Traitor Lee Kuan Yew is able to live so long, resulting in so much damage? And his fuck up son not die from cancer instead came back with a bang?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. I do believe
2. Yes, it can intervene

of cos lah... where is that bt batok MP now :confused:
1-2 months away, he was beri steady...shoot here, shoot there with WP MPs from at aljunied
now maybe hiding inside 1 of the rat holes at bt batok :biggrin:
or may run road like alvin loo

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of cos lah... where is that bt batok MP now :confused:
1-2 months away, he was beri steady...shoot here, shoot there with WP MPs from at aljunied
now maybe hiding inside 1 of the rat holes at bt batok :biggrin:
or may run road like alvin loo

all these show that pap MPs are idle and absent

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
good that you raised this. Media Corp and SPH are helping to show the true colours of the pap. their control of press, media and information is coming back to hurt them badly in these days of social media

tonight news showed the contractor talking followed by the mp David ong talking. According to the news, it is day 5 update of this rats operation and i first time saw the mp appeared in the news. Btw the mp was wearing black, same as the contractor (pest control company GM). Looks like he blends in with the pest control staff, why no wear white?