• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shatter dreams for Christians !!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jesus never existed. That is the conclusion of a researcher who says he has combed 126 texts written during or shortly after the time Jesus is supposed to have lived — and found no mention of Jesus whatsoever.

The claim that Jesus, the messianic figure at the center of the world’s largest religion, Christianity, was simply a fictional character is not a new one. Advocates of the “Mythical Jesus” theory have been around for years, arguing that the story of Jesus bears a close resemblance to numerous other mythological stories of ancient gods who were born of virgin mothers and performed miracles.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1504964/jesus-never-existed/#AvX1Xu9suTw3z6gQ.99

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus never existed. That is the conclusion of a researcher who says he has combed 126 texts written during or shortly after the time Jesus is supposed to have lived — and found no mention of Jesus whatsoever.

The claim that Jesus, the messianic figure at the center of the world’s largest religion, Christianity, was simply a fictional character is not a new one. Advocates of the “Mythical Jesus” theory have been around for years, arguing that the story of Jesus bears a close resemblance to numerous other mythological stories of ancient gods who were born of virgin mothers and performed miracles.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1504964/jesus-never-existed/#AvX1Xu9suTw3z6gQ.99

LOL! This researcher must have been combing through cook books are simply restricting search to those books he know will not mention Jesus. Atheists are really objective people. LOL!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! This researcher must have been combing through cook books are simply restricting search to those books he know will not mention Jesus. Atheists are really objective people. LOL!

Haha... the researcher is simply hilarious and naive. The TS is another nut who need to get his head examined!

Historical Resurrection of Christ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Dc01HVlaM

Too many evidence to discount the historical Jesus.

stwcda

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ctwqa3QCwMw?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh wait, he said he found one mention but it is fraud. Well, so much for no mention whatsoever. Or lets say he found 100 mentions in writings from Christians. But since written by believers they also do not count as evidence for Jesus. LOL!

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The proofs of Jess's existence from birth to death to resurrection to 2nd coming are abundant and in the inerrant Word!

T'S is a confirmed hopeless nut. He is deemed to be tortured and burned in eternal he'll fire. First, he will be grilled alive here.
God blesses the saved ones!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh wait, he said he found one mention but it is fraud. Well, so much for no mention whatsoever. Or lets say he found 100 mentions in writings from Christians. But since written by believers they also do not count as evidence for Jesus. LOL!

Do u understand what's believer? If I'm a believer of the spaghetti monster does it mean you can believe whatever things I said about that monster? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The proofs of Jess's existence from birth to death to resurrection to 2nd coming are abundant and in the inerrant Word!

T'S is a confirmed hopeless nut. He is deemed to be tortured and burned in eternal he'll fire. First, he will be grilled alive here.
God blesses the saved ones!

Burn in hell? Lolzzz. U think I'm scared? Nobody going to afraid of the non-existent. Do you afraid of spaghetti monster? Lolzzz. Words doesn't mean anything if there's no proof no matter how many times you says it.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u understand what's believer? If I'm a believer of the spaghetti monster does it mean you can believe whatever things I said about that monster? :wink:

IVA really does not have much brain juice. The silly and stupid FSM parody has to be refuted on other basis other than simply because you believe it. Needless to say you don't know what is the genetic fallacy. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Burn in hell? Lolzzz. U think I'm scared? Nobody going to afraid of the non-existent. Do you afraid of spaghetti monster? Lolzzz. Words doesn't mean anything if there's no proof no matter how many times you says it.

Yup, I think IVA is scared of hell and of God. You don't know both are non-existent. You only BELIEVE by faith they don't exist. I am not afraid of the FSM. None should. But one should fear that which the FSM is intended to satire or parody. Fear the real thing, not the fake.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IVA really does not have much brain juice. The silly and stupid FSM parody has to be refuted on other basis other than simply because you believe it. Needless to say you don't know what is the genetic fallacy. :wink:

Are u talking about youself? You don't even know whats real and what's not.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahhaha!!! Words doesn't mean anything if it comes out from a delusional person who doesnt need any evidence to back up his claims :wink:

You are evidence of deluded IVA, what more evidence needed? Just look at your crazy rantings and posts. LOL!