• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best 10 stupid awards Christians received in the year 2013

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;7Nx1y6ACscM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nx1y6ACscM&sns=em[/video]

Thanks god !!!:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;7Nx1y6ACscM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nx1y6ACscM&sns=em[/video]

Thanks god !!!:wink:

Only ignorant village atheists post such diatribes and rants against the Christian faith. You are a 100% villager, no doubt about it!:cool:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL! You are only mocking and insulting youself, IVA. Go ahead, village atheist, must try very hard to suppress the knowledge of God!:wink:

Invisible man ass kisser , Of course I'm going ahead of my posting even if you don't invite me :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup yup, IVA cannot resist not suppressing the knowledge of God.

Knowledge of god ? If your lover boy is so mighty , he wouldn't have die on that cross and his last word is " why have you forsake me " ... Lolzzz

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knowledge of god ? If your lover boy is so mighty , he wouldn't have die on that cross and his last word is " why have you forsake me " ... Lolzzz

That's why you are IVA, and upon IVA I shall demolish atheism. LOL!

He is risen, IVA.:rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's why you are IVA, and upon IVA I shall demolish atheism. LOL!

He is risen, IVA.:rolleyes:

Opps ..... Looks like you are not a very good Christians ... Bad christian very bad :wink:

Matthew 5:39 : If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opps ..... Looks like you are not a very good Christians ... Bad christian very bad :wink:

Matthew 5:39 : If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also.

Any Christian that demolishes atheism is a bad Christian. LOL!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any Christian that demolishes atheism is a bad Christian. LOL!

You can't even defense your cult here and you talking about demolish ? :wink: . Don't you even realized that I purposely smoke you out from your little hole :wink: thanks for the respond

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't even defense your cult here and you talking about demolish ? :wink: . Don't you even realized that I purposely smoke you out from your little hole :wink: thanks for the respond

IVA don't realise that he has been entrapped. LOL!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With my present learning you already cannot cope. If I learn more you will be drowning in deep sh*t. Hard truth. LOL!

You mean learning not to questions your invisible man? that's what you learn from your story book. lolzzz

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean learning not to questions your invisible man? that's what you learn from your story book. lolzzz

On the contrary, I have questioned IIVA on so many occasions that he is shaking in fear and spamming more things, copy from others, no originality kind. That's what ignorant people do. LOL!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On the contrary, I have questioned IIVA on so many occasions that he is shaking in fear and spamming more things, copy from others, no originality kind. That's what ignorant people do. LOL!

Speaking of originality, Christian god is not even near there.