• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Idiot guide to those who are ready to walk into the delusional tunnel

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;vFAax4qjTzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFAax4qjTzY&sns=em[/video]

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;vFAax4qjTzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFAax4qjTzY&sns=em[/video]

Yup yup, only ignorant village atheists post such diatribes and rants against the Christian faith. You are a 100% villager, no doubt about it!:cool:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup yup, only ignorant village atheists post such diatribes and rants against the Christian faith. You are a 100% villager, no doubt about it!:cool:

Just sit back and enjoy my ride :wink: this is just the warm up post for me to mock your cult :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah.... Not at this moment , The main course will not be serve so soon :wink:

I doubt it will be served at all. LOL! It is not the first time we have crossed words. Your main course has been looooonnnggg overdue. Still thawing your main course? LOL!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I doubt it will be served at all. LOL! It is not the first time we have crossed words. Your main course has been looooonnnggg overdue. Still thawing your main course? LOL!

I have my plans just like your invisible man. Repent :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You do? LOL! Fact is, your plans do not exist just like the invisible man does not exist. LOL!

Facts? I'm surprised you can even mention facts when you can confused fiction with non-fiction books.. Lolzzz

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can says it one hundred times it still won't change the facts that any words out from a delusional person is just bullshit :wink:

IVA is speaking for himself! LOL! I think IVA should be DIVA as in Delusional Ignorant Village Atheist. LOL!!!!!

Hello DIVA!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IVA is speaking for himself! LOL! I think IVA should be DIVA as in Delusional Ignorant Village Atheist. LOL!!!!!

Hello DIVA!

Whahhaha!!! I always know a delusional mind are always creative!! Anymore? Show us how creative you are.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But no frogs turning into prince, like what DIVA believes. LOL!

image.jpg

Well done intelligent design !!lolzzzz

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 18616

Well done intelligent design !!lolzzzz

Hopelessly DIVA has really flawed logic, or maybe no logic at all. Mutations, sickness, disease do exist, such causes damage to an otherwise properly functioning person. Does the corruption of something negates or call into question the fact that there is intelligent design? A mutation is a copy error in the DNA. But DIVA, being really a DIVA, only see the mutation but fails to see that this can only happen on some pre-existing DNA. First the DIVA must explain the existence of DNA before he wants to question about mutation. A car burst into flames on the expressway because of a faulty part. Does that flaw justify you in concluding that the entire car was not a product of intelligent design? Of course we know DIVA will say yes, because DIVA is really logically incompetent. For DIVA, a bad design = no design. What a joke!

Of course then DIVA will happily think he has spotted an angle to argue and claim that I am admitting that God is a bad designer and not a good God. Nothing can be further from the truth. The Bible says that originally things were perfect, but sin corrupted that which was originally good. Of course DIVA will not accept the answer, because he knows by accepting the answer he has nothing more to go on. He cannot refute it, so he don't accept it lor. That's acting like a DIVA. LOL!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, and it still does not change the fact that DIVA believes in the evolution fairy tale that a frog can turn into a prince. LOL!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hopelessly DIVA has really flawed logic, or maybe no logic at all. Mutations, sickness, disease do exist, such causes damage to an otherwise properly functioning person. Does the corruption of something negates or call into question the fact that there is intelligent design? A mutation is a copy error in the DNA. But DIVA, being really a DIVA, only see the mutation but fails to see that this can only happen on some pre-existing DNA. First the DIVA must explain the existence of DNA before he wants to question about mutation. A car burst into flames on the expressway because of a faulty part. Does that flaw justify you in concluding that the entire car was not a product of intelligent design? Of course we know DIVA will say yes, because DIVA is really logically incompetent. For DIVA, a bad design = no design. What a joke!

Of course then DIVA will happily think he has spotted an angle to argue and claim that I am admitting that God is a bad designer and not a good God. Nothing can be further from the truth. The Bible says that originally things were perfect, but sin corrupted that which was originally good. Of course DIVA will not accept the answer, because he knows by accepting the answer he has nothing more to go on. He cannot refute it, so he don't accept it lor. That's acting like a DIVA. LOL!

You mean a intelligent , all knowing and powerful god will create human with mutation , genetic problems and sickness and then he claims he loves you ? Whahhahaha you really sound like a 3 years old kid engaging debates . Whahhaa