• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uncouth PRC Saliva Landed on SG's Neck in Taiwan Airport

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]SG feels embarrassed to be linked with PRCs overseas[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
December 19th, 2014 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

images.jpg
Wait till you go travel in Europe and East Asia now and see for yourself what PRCs are doing across the globe.

I was vacationing in Taiwan several months ago and MY GOD!!!! Right after my family landed in the airport and in the customs/border control hall in the airport itself, the entire massive hall was choked full of PRC tourists…. they streamed out of the gates from their direct flights from PRC and walked right into the hall in what seemed like endless streams.

Looked like they were all on packaged tours. They cannot even line up properly…. literally hundreds and hundreds and streams and streams of PRC tourists, just shouting at the top of their lungs and being strangely over-the-top enthusiastic and overly excited about visiting Taiwan for the first time.

You can see that they all had this arrogant proud face probably thinking they finally conquered Taiwan and that it is their birth right to be there. Thing is, they all looked uncouth and dress poorly, but never mind that, they behaved poorly too. Kept pushing the line by bumping into people in front of them. Shoved here shoved there. Talked so loud, and this PRC couple behind me in the line was chatting up a storm and I felt a handful of times their saliva from talking so loudly landing on my neck at the back. Also smelled their bad breath.

The other Singaporeans in front of us from our SQ flight were all shaking their heads and just looking down on the floor, feeling embarrassed by the PRC’s behaviour.

Then that was just the beginning…… my family and I visited the tourists spots for 6 days around the island and ALL of the tourist attractions were choked full of PRC tourists. Even high up in the Alisan mountains in Taiwan, there were bus loads after bus loads of PRC tourists, loudly talking, taking photos, throwing rubbish, messing up public toilets by not flushing.

Then when we checked into our hotels, AGAIN, every hotel we stayed in all choke full of PRCs talking loudly in the lobby and storming the breakfast buffets. Basically the entire island’s tourists spots were all occupied by PRCs.

Last year, I was traveling in east coast U.S. and after that, Paris and Copenhagen. Also the SAME type of rude behaviour from PRC tourists, but not as many of them over there ***YET***.

I saw many of the Ang Mohs — normal folks, and also people in the service industry — had this pissed off look when they saw the PRCs, and when they saw me, they also looked “Du Lan” probably because they thought I was PRC too. Some Koreans and Japanese tourists I spoke to also said they encountered the same problem now when traveling overseas.

It is just very unfair to us East Asians because we have been all civilized when traveling around the world for decades after WWII, and had built a good reputation for our civility abroad. Then now PRCs come out and completely mess up the whole reputation. Sigh…

Aiyo PRC again
* Comment appeared in: Impatient PRC deploys emergency slide to get off plane quicker

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiong tourists tend to dress like shit, so if you put in some effort on your dressing style, you can differentiate yourself from them.

Try to also learn a bit of dining table etiquette when you dine in an ang moh restaurant e.g. when to use which cutlery, where to place the fork and the knife , which spoon to use for the soup etc.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't be all that bad. Thailand and indonesia just abolish visa requirement for PRC tourist. But Malaysia, after having seen the first batch coming in one hundred years ago, will probably tighten and make it harder for them from coming in.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't be all that bad. Thailand and indonesia just abolish visa requirement for PRC tourist. But Malaysia, after having seen the first batch coming in one hundred years ago, will probably tighten and make it harder for them from coming in.

I don't think so, Msia has been very welcoming to PRC developers. Next will be the PRC tourist.