• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Rich Patient's Letter to Missy Ong...

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the patient is paying top dollar for first class service, she has every right to complain if the standard of care is lacking.

Yeah man! We are paying out of the world dollars to MIWs, we have every right to complaint on their low standard of work done. :oIo:
On top of that we have every right to fuck them. Fuck the PAP! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she is rich she shld hire a private nurse to be at her bed side 24 hrs. If you stay in a Hospital you must remember that nurses not only attend to you alone, this fooking old lady ought to be taught a lesson, she must be one of tos white horse mother or gran mother. Just strangle her in the middle of the nite, end story.

When I was at TTH I saw many patients who had their maids at their bed side looking after their needs. The nurses are suppose to look after these patients but I guess they were too busy elsewhere.

I heard the the patients were afraid of some of the nurses because they could give them "problems" :eek: If you think abuse never happens, you only need to look at what happened to a senior citizen who was abused by 2 filipino care givers at a retirement home.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yeah man! We are paying out of the world dollars to MIWs, we have every right to complaint on their low standard of work done. :oIo:

The PAP is the best government in the world. The standards are world class and pretty much unbeatable.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screen%20Shot%202014-12-19%20at%209.43.59%20am.png

dear siew ling! your handwriting is difficult to read!

sochi2014

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the patient is paying top dollar for first class service, she has every right to complain if the standard of care is lacking.

Nurses are not chambermaids ...if they can't deliver the right injections or give the right medication, that is cause for concern. Fetch water for a jerk queen is not part of the package.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This patient is right. This type of "senior nurse" should have been a head nurse by now, if not then she was condemned or hanta kaki. All these old timers nurse have half a brain only. the doctor is god on the ward, anything the doctor says or do is right. They never bother to use their own training to question the practice or the doctor's decision. To me, all nurses in singapore are actually not real nurses. In western countries like US, and Australia, Canada, etc A real nurse in a professional who has 4 years of training and education and holds a bachelor of science in nursing from an accredited university. How many sinkie nurses have a BSN? Non of these nurses can work in a western country. Their qualification is at best a LPN category, one level below a real nurse. If the Ministry of Health will stop lying and say that they don't actually have Registered Nurses, but have Licensed Practical Nurses, then maybe patients will adjust their expectations too.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This patient is right. This type of "senior nurse" should have been a head nurse by now, if not then she was condemned or hanta kaki. All these old timers nurse have half a brain only. the doctor is god on the ward, anything the doctor says or do is right. They never bother to use their own training to question the practice or the doctor's decision. To me, all nurses in singapore are actually not real nurses. In western countries like US, and Australia, Canada, etc A real nurse in a professional who has 4 years of training and education and holds a bachelor of science in nursing from an accredited university. How many sinkie nurses have a BSN? Non of these nurses can work in a western country. Their qualification is at best a LPN category, one level below a real nurse. If the Ministry of Health will stop lying and say that they don't actually have Registered Nurses, but have Licensed Practical Nurses, then maybe patients will adjust their expectations too.

Don't you know? In Sinkieland most jobs are outsourced to FTs. For the jobs that even FTs don't really like to do, they further outsource to the Pioneers.

Cardboard collector, hawker center cleaner, leaflet distributor, fast food cashier, nurse etc.

Cheap, cheap mah. Also blessed by Lim Swee Say's 'Labour Movement'.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think the note is authentic for the following reasons :

1. Nurses faced abusive patients since day 1 of their job.
2. Someone who can feel so hurt as to cry over such a mild incident could not have stayed on as a nurse for 40 over years.
3. Abusive patients would complain verbally to the nursing officer and make a scene, not by passing little notes like school girls. Unless her mouth was stitched up then I rest my case.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are damn right. went to visit a sick relative in a public hosp a couple of times during lunch and dinner times and observe mnay times nurses serving meals!!!! anything else like changing drips etc, the houseman or intern does it. really useless. in US and europe these menial tasks like serving meals and bathing patients are done by porters or male attendants or amahs. real nurses should be doing things like checking on sick patients, changing dressings, etc. anyway this nurse deserved it as she is damn slow and stupid and blardy coward. If I am her, I would write a reply to the patient" so waht I am slow, at least I am not sick like you. as for you, a sick old useless patient , you should go and kill yourself and stop wasting public health money." see this nurse also no brains. afterall you gonna retire might as well retire with a good swan song.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The recent Population White Paper admits that nursing is a low-skilled work [deserving of low pay]. But due to the nurses kicking up a big fuss, our esteemed PM (May he rule forever) was forced to give in to populist pressure and apologize for that 'mistake'.