• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

中国人:呆而傻的新加坡人

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
中国人:呆而傻的新加坡人
10月 22, 2014 - 来自真实新加坡

http://www.daliulian.com/cat39/node79071

新加坡人的智商,他们自己之间比一比,估计还不会有什么问题,可他们只要一到中国,咱这即使是平时看起来非常愚钝的人,耍这帮子新加坡人,也是小菜一碟。

这么说并非信口开河,而是有真凭实据的。旅行社的弟兄告诉我,各国旅游团,最容易带的,就是新加坡团,那怕是刚刚考了导游证的新手,带新加坡团也没问题,为什么?就是新加坡人特傻,你说什么都行,随便编个理由,就能让他们心服口服。

比如,新加坡的曾兄弟、大通等旅行社,来北京最多的,是北京、承德、天津8天团,可8天之内实际游览时间,连一半都不到,另外一半的时间,都要用于安排定点购物,同仁堂药材、德胜门买貔貅、足底按摩推销泡脚药,是新加坡团的重点推销目标,除此之外,还有玉器店、丝绸店、珍珠店、茶叶店、景泰蓝店等等。客人如果觉得购物太多,只需要一句话,这是我们政府开设的商店,是必须要来的,他们就会无话可说。

北京德胜门,是专门面向新加坡、香港和台湾的游客,出售貔貅的商店,销售所得金额,店家与导游对半平分(当然,导游也不是独吞,他得拿出一半给旅行社,剩下的一半,与司机和新加坡领队分配)。可实际上,这样的貔貅北京很多商店都有卖,也很便宜,价格只是德胜门的五分之一甚至是十分之一。怎么办呢,你只需要告诉新加坡人,说这里是博物馆,是政府拥有的,就行了。他们自然会心甘情愿大把掏钱。可台湾人和香港人就没那么容易上当。  

再比如,新加坡旅游团购物的重点,是同仁堂和足底按摩。同仁堂是中国非常有名的老字号,自然不能把游客带到真正的同仁堂老店,去哪呢?去的是王府井东安门大街上的那家,一楼是出售药材的地方,跟北京任何一家普通中药店没有区别,但导游会把客人带到了楼上的一个小房间,挨个把脉,说是免费的身体保健咨询。可全团甭管有多少人,肯定是个个身体都有问题,都需要大把吃药才能确保健康。你只需要告诉新加坡人,这里是中国政府的同仁堂,一小箱子中药,卖一万多块钱,他们也会买。  

最能赚钱的,是足底按摩。事先,导游说旅行社赠送每人一个免费的足底按摩,而且是去北京体育场,是专门为运动员按摩的地方。刚刚爬了万里长城,能有个足底按摩自然是好事。其实,这个按摩根本就不是什么免费的,实际是在推销泡脚药。按摩师会从头至尾,说客人的身体有这样那样的问题,需要用它们的泡脚药进行治疗。每盒320元人民币,十盒左右为一个疗程。如果哪位客人表示没兴趣,按摩师会说很多威胁的话,什么再不治疗就要出大问题了等等。你以为这样做会得罪客人吗,不会,起码新加坡人不会。新加坡人很笨,他们不会用自己的大脑思考,会乖乖就范。这样的泡脚药多少钱呢,去杭州的胡庆余堂看看吧,每包售价为2.5-3.5元人民币。

类似的事还有很多。所以,接待新加坡游客的导游,从接团那一刻开始,便口不离购物,什么貔貅的灵验了,同仁堂药材的珍贵了,从早讲到晚,利用新加坡人脑子反应慢,缺乏自主思考能力的特点,客人的钱就会自然流进自己的腰包。可这样把戏,比如借助免费按摩、实际上是推销泡脚药,在台湾人、香港人那里就行不通。他们的反应太快,太狡猾了。

有人或许觉得奇怪,为什么新加坡人这么好骗,很简单,一个是李光耀什么事都管,把社会弄得过于井井有条,民众无需多想,只要按照李光耀的话去做就是了,久而久之,养成了不爱动脑子的习惯。第二,客人在北京花的每一分钱,导游都要分一部分给新加坡的领队,于是,领队们为了挣更多的钱,暗中帮助导游,形成了助纣为虐。一个擅于蒙骗客人的领队,带着30个游客来北京8天,可以从北京导游手里拿到至少1000新加坡元。

相关阅读:中国人: 新加坡人很傻

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
love it,my tiong is half fuck but this drawing is a masterpiece.

7wVl76M.jpg

think im gonna get it tatooed on my back.

stncvzo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well they are right and there are many untold con stories of stupid, compassionate sinkies. Unlike those who let their small head overrule their big one, i can shag their chicks and bash Mainlanders in this forum on a regular basis. :biggrin:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart and intelligent people have tragic lives.

Blessed are the ones who are happy and simple people.

you can't have everything can you?

俺操汝地娘

Alfrescian
Loyal
完全正确。准确。

李敖也是这样说的。

我是新加坡反对党的。我也是独立个别这样认为。

新加坡人大部分傻瓜。专业律师医生教授总理资政全部也傻屄的。

问题在教育。吃屎的教育。

中国人还有误认为新加坡教育好的。送子女来新加坡念书找死啊!

选民也是傻屄,这没话说的。不然会有这样的悲剧国家么?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha exactly as what I said before that tour guides cannot be trusted and will pressurise you to buy supplement and tonic etc. After pressurise still don't buy then they will make sarcastic remarks even in front of whole tour bus, saying some people earn money not willing to spend on family elder, very unfilial lah blah blah.

Hey why Taiwan and HK people don't fall for such tricks is not becos they are smart but they are the same kind. I remember last time when china food scandal first come out and some people say then that Taiwan food is different. I told them based on my tour experience to southern Taiwan, the people there are no different from PRC but nobody believed me and now the truth is out.

Only Sporean chinese are different from other country chinese as we have been living in a law and order society for last few decades. For being kind and nice, we kena called stupid. BTw same for Msia chinese, I also used to think they are the same but not anymore based on my experience. Anyway I rest my case.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Internationally acclaimed Singapore for number ONE in almost everything seems to be number one in gullibility too. What a joke.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only Sporean chinese are different from other country chinese as we have been living in a law and order society for last few decades. For being kind and nice, we kena called stupid. BTw same for Msia chinese, I also used to think they are the same but not anymore based on my experience. Anyway I rest my case.

Kindness and niceness without discernment is just stupidity, there is no sugar coating this fact. That's why NKF and Renci happened. That's why City Harvest Church happened. That's why the PAP gets voted in despite shafting the citizens time and again.

I believe this is caused by social conditioning and the dumbing down of children in MOE schools - where they are mainly interesting in churning out the next generation of obedient workers for the economy. Don't ask too many questions, just keep your head down and work harder for your next paycheck.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read again. Actually the article in question is a satirical piece showing up the cynical aspects of the PRC author's own society – low levels of community trust, unethical business practices, exploitation of unsuspecting tourists – by way of critiquing Singaporeans' gullibility. A narrative tool called 反讽刺.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kindness and niceness without discernment is just stupidity, there is no sugar coating this fact. That's why NKF and Renci happened. That's why City Harvest Church happened. That's why the PAP gets voted in despite shafting the citizens time and again.

I believe this is caused by social conditioning and the dumbing down of children in MOE schools - where they are mainly interesting in churning out the next generation of obedient workers for the economy. Don't ask too many questions, just keep your head down and work harder for your next paycheck.

I agree with you on the stupidity of people to keep voting PAP. But the NKF saga cannot totally blame on people stupidity. TT durai was clever to use condo as the lucky draw prize to attract massive interest and donation.

The govt was at fault for lack of supervision of non profit organisation. I recall even when insiders and other people began to question, govt ministry like MOH Khaw Boon Wan came out to support NKF, instead of calling for thorough investigation.

Not unlike the way he supported Brompton bike purchase initially till a clever netizen uncovered the friends connection. Same for NKF, it was TT durai himself who exposed NKF by suing SPH, not exposed due to govt investigation.