• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prc couple dry humping in mrt train and did not give up seat to elderly

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, PRC COUPLE DRY HUMPING IN MRT TRAIN AND DID NOT GIVE UP SEAT TO ELDERLY[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
12 Dec 2014 - 8:32am

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,
I saw a couple from China behaving very intimately in the MRT train while I was going to work today. The girl was sitting on the boyfriend's private area and is constantly rubbing her ass on her boyfriend private part. He was pretending to be asleep but was clearly enjoying it.

Everyone in the train looks quite shocked and stunned by what they are doing. There are small kids in the train and I think such behaviour is highly inappropriate.

To make matter worse, they are sitting on a reserve priority seat and there is an elderly lady standing right beside them but they pretend not to have seen it and refuses to give up the seat to her. In the end, someone else sitting has to give up their seat to the elderly lady.

I really think some of these foreigners are really behaving very badly and giving Singapore a bad name because some of my workmates from overseas think that these PRCs are actually Singaporeans because the are technically Chinese too and there is not much appearance difference between these PRCs and us.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

I hope the government will do a better job in screening the behaviour of these foreigners before allowing them to enter our country. I also hope that the foreign population in Singapore can be reduced from 2 million to 1 million in order to give Singaporeans more air to breath.

Thank you very much for your time.

Jessie Lim
TRS reader

leehsienloongpointingfingers_zpsefb36004.jpg

Can you Stinkee donch be so xenophobic and learn to embrace by FT pets? Comprain some more and I will hum you myself! *chey*

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow i want to hump this specky prc bitch too :biggrin:
Why is dry humping ? Who knows inside is wet or dry ?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sinkies don't give up their seats either. All chinks are the same.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies don't give up their seats either. All chinks are the same.

The seats are reserved for elderly, pregnant and handicap. Sinkies know this rule, most of the time, those seats are not taken by sinkie even when it is crowded becos they worry that shortly they have to sinkiely give up the seats to elderly.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The seats are reserved for elderly, pregnant and handicap. Sinkies know this rule, most of the time, those seats are not taken by sinkie even when it is crowded.

What rule?
Sinkies aren't gracious enough yet to give seat up voluntarily.
Ask pappies enact a law and impose fine lah.....priority seat is a failure

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What rule?
Sinkies aren't gracious enough yet to give seat up voluntarily.
Ask pappies enact a law and impose fine lah.....priority seat is a failure

Not sure if there will be fine, but the smrt staff will order sinkie to give up the seat when an elderly board the train. If the sinkie refuse to cooperate, mata will be called.
That is the reason these seats are mostly purposely not taken by sinkie .
So it is not gracious thing but is the known rule.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
two sharing a seat have priority over the elderly. it's space conservation, more efficient, and paves the way for 6.9 million. :p

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow i want to hump this specky prc bitch too :biggrin:
Why is dry humping ? Who knows inside is wet or dry ?

Yes! a very lucky bastard. anyway, the signs are in english so it does not matter. You cannot impose on another if he does not know the language.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiongland is a cold country. That's how they keep warm in the harsh winter months. :wink:

Let's not be xenophobic, and instead be more understanding and learn to appreciate their culture. :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat prc woman got ask dat o auntie la ...

'auntie, u wan 2 sit here anot?' ...

o auntie twurned her head, took a rook n twurned away in disgust! ...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if there will be fine, but the smrt staff will order sinkie to give up the seat when an elderly board the train. If the sinkie refuse to cooperate, mata will be called.
That is the reason these seats are mostly purposely not taken by sinkie .
So it is not gracious thing but is the known rule.

Dun be a gong cheebye.
I dun take the mrt but anyone also can tell what you said is not true.....
What can mata do if no law is broken?
Also where got so many mrt staff around? Even the trains now are driverless....

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys are just jealous because you dun get to hump and you give all the crappy shit reasons to deny them of their presence in Singapore.

Without humping how could the cina race dominate the world?

Try Asking Indonesians to stop humping.