• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to stay happy in your job as a taxi driver!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when your peers are all making ten of thousands every month, i believe it's hard to be in this job cos' i can't help feeling like a loser. but without comparing, this job is actually fun if you like to talk...my personal opinion.:o

for me is I have to think of how to stay happy not being able to become a taxi driver. This is the best job in this world ( to me honestly).

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when your peers are all making ten of thousands every month, i believe it's hard to be in this job cos' i can't help feeling like a loser. but without comparing, this job is actually fun if you like to talk...my personal opinion.:o

Well after working in countless types of jobs for me, paying from 1k+ to 6k+ over the years, pay is just a number to me now, so long enough to eat can liao. Earning 6k or 10k wont make me happy also. Thats why I concluded taxi driving as the best job in the world for me.But I am a fucking loser that i cannot even drive it, totally blur fuck.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3k per month, 8 hours shift, 6 days week is easy task. but imagine sitting your lazy butt in long hours. in the long run, it will take a toll on your health.

Well after working in countless types of jobs for me, paying from 1k+ to 6k+ over the years, pay is just a number to me now, so long enough to eat can liao. Earning 6k or 10k wont make me happy also. Thats why I concluded taxi driving as the best job in the world for me.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3k per month, 8 hours shift, 6 days week is easy task. but imagine sitting your lazy butt in long hours. in the long run, it will take a toll on your health.

You should relax a bit and get down the vehicle once every 1 to 2 hrs. Do a bit of exercise out of work. This will be same as any office jobs having to sit all day long too.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's helpless, many drivers have high blood and cholesterol for a start...many familiar uncle faces to me in the airport canteen have vanished... i dun want to know why but my guess is as bad as their health.

You should relax a bit and get down the vehicle once every 1 to 2 hrs. Do a bit of exercise out of work. This will be same as any office
jobs having to sit all day long too.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's helpless, many drivers have high blood and cholesterol for a start...many familiar uncle faces to me in the airport canteen have vanished... i dun want to know why but my guess is as bad as their health.

I think this is best job in the world if one is making bit of expenditure $ type like me. If need to lay food on table for family and children, then it is different already.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

They make enough already.
they having meal on plane instead in canteen.
tat y u never c them.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

For retrenched 50 plus year old men, this is about the highest paying job you can get already, so why complain?