• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF Most Idiotic PAP Politician Award 2014

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Choo Wee Kiang
“One evening, I drove to Little India and it was pitch dark but not because there was no light, but because there were too many Indians around.”

will add

Idiotic Comments

1. “If you’re the best today, strive to be better. If you’re better today, strive to be ‘betterer’ and if you’re ‘betterer’ today, strive to be ‘betterest’ so that over time, Singapore’s service standards can just keep getting better, ‘betterer’ and ‘betterest’” - Lim Swee Say

2. "White Horse’ was used to identify sons of influential persons to ensure such enlistees were not given preferential treatment. And their medical classification and vocation assignments are scrupulously fair.” - Cedric Foo

3. "Your security will be at risk and our women will become maids in other people's countries," - Lee Kuan Yew

4. 'How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?' - Vivian Bala

5. "Flooding occurs once every fifty years in Singapore" - Yacoob Ibrahim

6. "Save on one hairdo and use the money for breast screening." - Lim Hng Kiang

7. "My out-of-pocket expense for the hospital bill was $8 only; yes, no typo here.” - Khaw Boon Wan

8. "Singapore belongs to everyone" - Lee Hsien Loong

9. " A 72 year old uncle told me he works as a hawker cleaner because he doesn't want to be bored at home" - Tan Chuan Jin

10. " The fugitive (Mas Selamat) was either still in Singapore, hidden by sympathisers, or had fled the country" - Wong Kan Seng

11. “Headline inflation is expected to remain at 5 per cent for the next few months but the majority of Singaporean households will not be directly affected, this is because inflation is largely driven by imputed rentals from owner-occupied accommodation and car prices, and most Singaporean households own their own homes while new car buyers are in the minority." - Lim Hng Kiang

12. Every month, when I receive my CPF statement, I feel so rich and the best part is, I know the CPF money won’t run away." Lim Swee Say

13. “Only 5% are unemployed. We still have 95% who are employed.” - Yeo Cheow Tong

14. “People support CPF cuts because there are no protest outside parliament.” - Lee Hsien Loong

15. “Retrenchment is good for Singapore. If there is no retrenchments, then I worry.” - Goh Chok Tong

16. “One evening, I drove to Little India and it was pitch dark but not because there was no light, but because there were too many Indians around.” - Choo Wee Kiang

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could only find this video of his. Watch the later part for the 7 month auction like shouts.

when we take the trouble to collate the comments, we find out that almost all the Cabinet Ministers are idiots. No wonder Shanmugum said that the pap cant sue us for defamation if we call any of them idiot. That's because that's the truth

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland next PM Chan Chun Sing
‎’No point complaining that cyberspace is dominated by the lunatic fringe and we leave it as such.’

jw5

Loyal
Those who have seen keechiu's hairstyle can only agree that his fringe makes him look like a lunatic. :biggrin:

‎’No point complaining that cyberspace is dominated by the lunatic fringe and we leave it as such.’

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Updated list

Idiotic Comments

1. “If you’re the best today, strive to be better. If you’re better today, strive to be ‘betterer’ and if you’re ‘betterer’ today, strive to be ‘betterest’ so that over time, Singapore’s service standards can just keep getting better, ‘betterer’ and ‘betterest’” - Lim Swee Say

2. "White Horse’ was used to identify sons of influential persons to ensure such enlistees were not given preferential treatment. And their medical classification and vocation assignments are scrupulously fair.” - Cedric Foo

3. "Your security will be at risk and our women will become maids in other people's countries," - Lee Kuan Yew

4. 'How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?' - Vivian Bala

5. "Flooding occurs once every fifty years in Singapore" - Yacoob Ibrahim

6. "Save on one hairdo and use the money for breast screening." - Lim Hng Kiang

7. "My out-of-pocket expense for the hospital bill was $8 only; yes, no typo here.” - Khaw Boon Wan

8. "Singapore belongs to everyone" - Lee Hsien Loong

9. " A 72 year old uncle told me he works as a hawker cleaner because he doesn't want to be bored at home" - Tan Chuan Jin

10. " The fugitive (Mas Selamat) was either still in Singapore, hidden by sympathisers, or had fled the country" - Wong Kan Seng

11. “Headline inflation is expected to remain at 5 per cent for the next few months but the majority of Singaporean households will not be directly affected, this is because inflation is largely driven by imputed rentals from owner-occupied accommodation and car prices, and most Singaporean households own their own homes while new car buyers are in the minority." - Lim Hng Kiang

12. Every month, when I receive my CPF statement, I feel so rich and the best part is, I know the CPF money won’t run away." Lim Swee Say

13. “Only 5% are unemployed. We still have 95% who are employed.” - Yeo Cheow Tong

14. “People support CPF cuts because there are no protest outside parliament.” - Lee Hsien Loong

15. “Retrenchment is good for Singapore. If there is no retrenchments, then I worry.” - Goh Chok Tong

16. “One evening, I drove to Little India and it was pitch dark but not because there was no light, but because there were too many Indians around.” - Choo Wee Kiang

17. ‎’No point complaining that cyberspace is dominated by the lunatic fringe and we leave it as such." - Chan Chun Seng

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
“We started off with (the name) and after looking at everything, the name that really tugged at the heartstrings was in front of us. The name itself is not new, but what has been used informally so far has endeared itself to all parties" - MBT on spending $400K to rename Marina Bay, 'Barina May'.