• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF Most Idiotic PAP Politician Award 2014

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP politicians have scant respect for Singaporeans. They have made many idiotic comments that insult our intelligence. 2014 is ending. It is timely for this forum to deliberate and give an award to the Most Idiotic PAP Politician.

I will start this off by highlighting and recalling some of the most idiotic comments made by PAP politicians over the last few years and also nominate the 1st nominee.

Idiotic Comments

1. “If you’re the best today, strive to be better. If you’re better today, strive to be ‘betterer’ and if you’re ‘betterer’ today, strive to be ‘betterest’ so that over time, Singapore’s service standards can just keep getting better, ‘betterer’ and ‘betterest’” - Lim Swee Say

2. "White Horse’ was used to identify sons of influential persons to ensure such enlistees were not given preferential treatment. And their medical classification and vocation assignments are scrupulously fair.” - Cedric Foo

3. "Your security will be at risk and our women will become maids in other people's countries," - Lee Kuan Yew

4. 'How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?' - Vivian Bala

5. "Flooding occurs once every fifty years in Singapore" - Yacoob Ibrahim

6. "Save on one hairdo and use the money for breast screening." - Lim Hng Kiang

7. "My out-of-pocket expense for the hospital bill was $8 only; yes, no typo here.” - Khaw Boon Wan

8. "Singapore belongs to everyone" - Lee Hsien Loong

9. " A 72 year old uncle told me he works as a hawker cleaner because he doesn't want to be bored at home" - Tan Chuan Jin

"SBF 2014 Most Idiotic Politician Award" Nominee

I nominate Lim Swee Say for the Award

Please feel free to add any idiotic comments which I may have missed out. I will add them to the list.

Also please feel free to nominate any politician for the award and I will collate the results.

Let's do this light heartedly, with truth and humour

Thank you

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u gif dem 2014 award 4 idiotic comments dey made donkey ears ago? ...

shud b 4 wat dey sprout in 2014 mah ...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mas Selamat - Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng narrowed it to either of two scenarios: one, he is in Singapore and hidden by sympathisers unknown to the authorities, or, two, he has fled the country. :biggrin::p

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mas Selamat - Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng narrowed it to either of two scenarios: one, he is in Singapore and hidden by sympathisers unknown to the authorities, or, two, he has fled the country. :biggrin::p

Thanks.

Idiotic Comments

1. “If you’re the best today, strive to be better. If you’re better today, strive to be ‘betterer’ and if you’re ‘betterer’ today, strive to be ‘betterest’ so that over time, Singapore’s service standards can just keep getting better, ‘betterer’ and ‘betterest’” - Lim Swee Say

2. "White Horse’ was used to identify sons of influential persons to ensure such enlistees were not given preferential treatment. And their medical classification and vocation assignments are scrupulously fair.” - Cedric Foo

3. "Your security will be at risk and our women will become maids in other people's countries," - Lee Kuan Yew

4. 'How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?' - Vivian Bala

5. "Flooding occurs once every fifty years in Singapore" - Yacoob Ibrahim

6. "Save on one hairdo and use the money for breast screening." - Lim Hng Kiang

7. "My out-of-pocket expense for the hospital bill was $8 only; yes, no typo here.” - Khaw Boon Wan

8. "Singapore belongs to everyone" - Lee Hsien Loong

9. " A 72 year old uncle told me he works as a hawker cleaner because he doesn't want to be bored at home" - Tan Chuan Jin

10. " The fugitive (Mas Selamat) was either still in Singapore, hidden by sympathisers, or had fled the country" - Wong Kan Seng

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are all very wise sayings.

Boss, none as wise as yours.

It is always prudent to be in the government's good books. It can also be extremely lucrative.

Saying the right things costs nothing but the the rewards for doing so are immeasurable.

If you run sinkieland, you would have led all sinkies to become winners instead of the whiners and losers they have become today,

Luvurbaht

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wong Kan Seng for his Mas Selamat statement. Its like looking out of the window and saying today will rain or will not rain. Brilliant.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss, none as wise as yours.

If you run sinkieland, you would have led all sinkies to become winners instead of the whiners and losers they have become today,

whiners? The pap is fortunate to have Singaporeans who can tolerate the pap's misdeeds. And you call Singaporeans whiners after they have shown so much restraints?

In most other countries, the CPF issue wld have caused a riot.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wong Kan Seng for his Mas Selamat statement. Its like looking out of the window and saying today will rain or will not rain. Brilliant.

Noted. The list is updated as follows:

[B]"SBF 2014 Most Idiotic Politician Award" Nominee [/B]

Lim Swee Say - 2 votes
Wong Kan Seng - 1 vote

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Thank you for your support!" :biggrin:

tdpf0.gif
txYtl.gif

So that's what Lim Swee Say, Heng Chee How and the others are doing all the time in Singapore's 'labour movement'.

Making merry alongside their entourage of porlumpar IROs (Industrial Relations Officers)... hahaha! :biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Thank you for your support!" :biggrin:

tdpf0.gif
txYtl.gif

So that's what Lim Swee Say, Heng Chee How and the others are doing all the time in Singapore's 'labour movement'.

Making merry alongside their entourage of porlumpar IROs (Industrial Relations Officers)... hahaha! :biggrin:

Thanks, he is a real idiot.

Arent you going to vote anyone for the Idiot Award?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His exact quote:

The fugitive (Mas Selamat) was either still in Singapore, hidden by sympathisers, or had fled the country.