• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vegetarians' Sex Life May Suffer If Diet Is Incomplete

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what rubbish!!!..

pls post something educated and not this type of article written by meat eating shit losers like you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
what rubbish!!!..

pls post something educated and not this type of article written by meat eating shit losers like you.

So it's OK for you to post moronic articles written by vegan turds but not the other way round? :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Two Accountants One day two accountants, who were best friends, were walking together down the street.

One was a vegetarian and constantly berated the other for eating meat!

After stopping for a hot dog, the vegetarian erupted "Why do you eat meat?, Do you even know what's in that hot dog? You know, you are what you eat!"

The carnivore replied "I am what I eat, an uncontrollable vicious animal (beating his chest)"

As they stepped off the curb a speeding car came around the corner and ran the vegetarian over. The carnivore called 911 and helped his injured friend as best he was able.

The injured vegetarian was taken to emergency at the hospital and rushed into surgery. After a long and agonizing wait, the doctor finally appeared. He told the uninjured carnivore,

"I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to pull through." "The bad news is that he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life."

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/dirtyjokes/vegetarianjokes.html

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vegetarian big fark ah..... incomplete sex means what? Sperm stuck cannot chut? Must wait for gasket to spoil then overhaul?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I asked them if they had any pets. They went on and on about their 2 precious dogs until I asked them how they would feel to see them packaged in their grocery stores meat dept.

They had nothing more to say. Life is life, why do we value cats and dogs more than chickens, pigs, and cows. It is agasinst the law to kill a pet(cat, dog)What a double standard! (by Amitrisin)

i always wonder when meat eaters say they love animals...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They could mean the regular animals like dogs, cats, hamsters.

Life is life, why do we value cats and dogs more than chickens, pigs, and cows.

This is called vegetarian wisdom, which meat eaters lack and sound stupid from it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's part of the reason why monks go vegetarian. Lower sex drive, less distraction, more focused on chanting and meditation.

There is too much noise and clutter in the world. It is good to keep things simple.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To me being a vegetarian is good and is a personal choice.

What I cannot stand is the "holier than thou" attitude of some vegetarians..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's part of the reason why monks go vegetarian. Lower sex drive, less distraction, more focused on chanting and meditation.

There is too much noise and clutter in the world. It is good to keep things simple.

Monks go vegetarian to practise pure eating and non-killing.. Not what sex drive bullshit.