• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My visit to new bedok central hawker site

jw5

Loyal
Those people from west coast grc were upset by laksaboy's comments in SBF that their mps all second rate ones, no high flyers or "heavyweights". Hence they train harder. :biggrin:

Plenty of training at the West Coast training site since late Oct IIRC. What gives? :p:p:p

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those people from west coast grc were upset by laksaboy's comments in SBF that their mps all second rate ones, no high flyers or "heavyweights". Hence they train harder. :biggrin:

no heavyweight is true statement, why get upset abt a truth?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Hence they train harder. :biggrin:

No lah, those at the west coast site are for the PO & SPO training if I'm not mistaken, consisting of civil servants from all ministries ranging from MCI to MOT, some say StatBoards too :p:p:p

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Must be prepared anytime now

Ground work is important, talking to folks in the area, listening closely, all important. For a nobody like me without any political affiliation, easier to get the fence sitters to vote the PAP out :smile::smile::smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My concern was not the daily cleanliness. My concern was that the relevant govt staff did not take over a clean building but was happy to take over a dirty and filthy building from the builders.

Was there any indiscretion involved? I wish HDB can look into it

Did you see my reply to you at esnd thread? I think this accepting of handover in a dirty state is due to towards excellent culture being replaced by third world culture of no pride in doing job so can accept anything. Now accept handover in a dirty state, if continue to degenerate next time will be handover without water and electricity.