• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stamford Bridge thread: BLUE is the Colour

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is not a bad result for Liverpool.
Chelsea 1-1 Man Utd,a draw.

very puzzle why Deco was not playing,injure ?
Chelsea after conceding the first goal,dominate the match. They won all the mid-air ball and 50-50 ball.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
after conceding the first goal,it was Chelsea all the way.
but it ends when come to the danger zone.
if only Deco has played,maybe he can dribble and do the tricks like his fellow countryman - C.R.
when C.R. came in, Man Utd was lively.

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
jose-bosingwa_999997c.jpg

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are consistent and even without Deco also can win.
can they will against the CFR Cluj (Romania),the conqueror of AS Roma in their first match with a 2-1 victory.
Scolari asks his player to beware of the flungs.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
will Chelsea suffers the same fate as Roma ?
i do not think so,Chelsea has too much class in the team,i am going for a win for the Blues and beat the AH also.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
chelsea looks the form team at the moment in the epl & they will likely 2 win without much problem.......

Chelsea's manager Scholari is not versed in league play neither CL. Internationally, he is experienced. But I have my misgivings if his team is down by 1 goal or not being able to penetrate the opponent's defence. Meanwhile, I just feel the teams they won has been giving them too much respect. They were lucky not to lose vs MU.

When the team is on form, that is the most dangerous part.:o

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
CFR Cluj 0 - 0 Chelsea
Look like Cluj will be hard to beat at home,won agianst Roma and now draw with Chelsea.

Chelsea escaped a distinctly uncomfortable night in Transylvania with a goaless draw - but harbouring fresh concerns over the fitness of Didier Drogba.

The Ivory Coast striker was carried off on a stretcher with an apparent knee injury early in the second half.

hope this is not a serious injury for Drogba,he just came back from an injury.
will be interest to see Cluj in an away match on 22nd October,when they play against Bordeaux.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chelsea's manager Scholari is not versed in league play neither CL. Internationally, he is experienced. But I have my misgivings if his team is down by 1 goal or not being able to penetrate the opponent's defence. Meanwhile, I just feel the teams they won has been giving them too much respect. They were lucky not to lose vs MU.

When the team is on form, that is the most dangerous part.:o

i agree scolari does not have much experience in leagues management.....however he does have the tactical know how & the man management skill in dealing with big names star players.....imho he is the most suitable man beside guss hiddink 2 coach chelsea......let judge him at the end of the season.......

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chelsea keeps their unbeaten home record and extended it to 62 wins and 24 draws by beating Aston Villa 2-0.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
frank lampard is the outstanding player again.....why can't he replicate this kind of form in an england shirt.......???
yes, they are wearing the england shirt but at the same time they are wearing their club's shirt too.

we have achieve our very own style of attacking football.:cool:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well if england did not pay him enuff to get motivated, he might as well dun play and spend the his money wif his family on holidays.:biggrin:

furthermore, there are many england midfielders to fill up the role.:wink: