• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Underwear-Like Swimming Trunks Banned From Sg Beaches!

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could the 2 NParks officers be 2 Minahs who feel offended becos of their religious belief. Don't forget NParks is a civil service organaization & as such the lower levels are populated by the Mats & Minahs!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The next day the union rep came and talked to me telling me that my muslim coworkers felt offended that I strip naked infront of them in the changing room and walking into the shower room butt naked. Seems that I must only strip naked in the shower stall and be fully covered before leaving the shower cubicle.:eek:

its is surprising they can hold such a prudish outlook & still have so many kids:smile:

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
its is surprising they can hold such a prudish outlook & still have so many kids:smile:

My sentiments exactly. Bunch of no good sanctimonious people who have teenagers who fuck around, get married early, then divorce early, then re-marry again, then divorce & the cycle goes on.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sentiments exactly. Bunch of no good sanctimonious people who have teenagers who fuck around, get married early, then divorce early, then re-marry again, then divorce & the cycle goes on.

they are the number 1 supporter of weekend cars..:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sigh...if he had worn royal PINK trunk...nobody would disturb him :biggrin:

Maybe, old Uncle, let his 'dong hang long'?..that is why the two minahs NParks could not stand the sight?, plus bright yellow!, that is abang royal colour...so disrepectful, this old uncle!!:rolleyes:

btw this beach is in Indonesia or Abu Dhabi? or Morroco?:smile:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one of the dumbest thing that only GOVT agency staffers will do.

If not swimwear, what the hell do you expect folks to wear at the beach to swim? In the NUDE?

If I am him, I will ask," So you say this swimming trunk not allowed at the beach? I will take it off right away."

guy2100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical mat types. They have nasty attitude especially towards chinese but to some ppl malays are always nice ppl while chinese are mean. :mad::mad:

actually even though i'm malay, i feel what you are saying is true especially the younger malays, they are loud and loutish. but this is not typical as people generally mind their business in public areas. nobody is getting harassed here especially when the perpetrators belong to the minority race(illogical assumptions). If it is then Malay Singaporeans must be having a majority mindset. Could it be?

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is another classic case of over-reaction or over-erection over small matters!

First world country my ass sia!

For the NP officers who started this shit!!! :oIo::oIo:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could the 2 NParks officers be 2 Minahs who feel offended becos of their religious belief. Don't forget NParks is a civil service organaization & as such the lower levels are populated by the Mats & Minahs!

It cannot be 2 minahs. The two have to be:

1) Unmarried;
2) In their mid thirties;
3) Never touched a man before;
4) Feel electrical shock and violated if a man touches them ( any part of their body including the arm level)

The reaction of the women can only be old spinsters. Imagine that the man is trying to show them that he is wearing a swimming trunk by showing them the label on the inside of the trunk, they considered him hostile and violating them sexually to the extend that they called the police.

This is a reaction as a result of sexual inexperience. They resent the male's advance is a disguise on their inner lust for sexual satisfaction. I am pretty sure what they saw was not a man but a huge dick in front of them, especially when the man is hairless.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually even though i'm malay, i feel what you are saying is true especially the younger malays, they are loud and loutish. but this is not typical as people generally mind their business in public areas. nobody is getting harassed here especially when the perpetrators belong to the minority race(illogical assumptions). If it is then Malay Singaporeans must be having a majority mindset. Could it be?

I don't get the 2nd part of ur statement. Not only younger malays some malay uncles have some kind of nasty attitude.

This is sg and compared to johor i am sure ppl do not harrass u as much as in matland, where there is more crime.

WHat do u mean if the perps belong to the minority race and it's an illogical assumption and then they have a majority mindset???

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn this fella is 54 yrs old and have 6 pack.

He should do NS again. :biggrin::biggrin:

Dun like tat lah..... this guy spent alomost his entire life in the army and u want him to go back again :rolleyes:

For those who wants to know...... he used to be addressed as "Encik Pang" of 2nd Coy 1 CDO Battalion :biggrin:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The next day the union rep came and talked to me telling me that my muslim coworkers felt offended that I strip naked infront of them in the changing room and walking into the shower room butt naked. Seems that I must only strip naked in the shower stall and be fully covered before leaving the shower cubicle.

They are not offended because you stripped naked in front of them....... they were offended because yours is not circumcised and cannot be exposed to them....... they equate uncircumcised dicks to empat kakis :(

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Nparks folks increasingly thinks they are the police and are very rude. When you write in to complain, they even cover up for them. I guess they think they are above the law in all things. I think they follow the book too much, cannot be reasoned with yet don't follow the law themselves.

So many times, you see them doing the grass trimming on the main highway? They just suddenly cut right from the left, stop and park on the extreme right lane of the highway, no signalling nor any warning/hazard lights. They just didn't bother to turn on lights, even more "hiong" than the police.

I almost ran into them as the cars in front of me had to break suddenly and everyone swerved. Everyone honked at them but they just ignored everyone.

As this wasn't the first time i saw this, I did a U turn after i got off the highway and came back, the lights were on this time so its clear it wasn't faulty. Just that Mr High and Mighty just did what he liked.

Soon, littering, sleeping in the parks, feeding monkeys or wearing swimming trunks will be punished with death sentences. I hope they can reflect on themselves. Arrogance leads to downfall, look at NKF.

guy2100

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't get the 2nd part of ur statement. Not only younger malays some malay uncles have some kind of nasty attitude.

NOT TRUE!

This is sg and compared to johor i am sure ppl do not harrass u as much as in matland, where there is more crime.
NOT TRUE!

WHat do u mean if the perps belong to the minority race and it's an illogical assumption and then they have a majority mindset???

MALAY SINGAPOREANS DO HAVE MAJORITY MINDSET! TRY FINDING FAULT WITH THEM! SEEN TOO MANY TIMES TO ATTEST TO THIS.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not offended because you stripped naked in front of them....... they were offended because yours is not circumcised and cannot be exposed to them....... they equate uncircumcised dicks to empat kakis :(

Well...... FYI mine is circumcised due to an accident during my primary school days :o Wear shorts with zip but didn't wear underware.:eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

NOT TRUE!

NOT TRUE!

MALAY SINGAPOREANS DO HAVE MAJORITY MINDSET! TRY FINDING FAULT WITH THEM! SEEN TOO MANY TIMES TO ATTEST TO THIS.

U mean to tell me malay uncles are not like the younger mats??? Wrong then i have met and seen many nasty older malays.

So u mean johor is as safe as sg???

PLease tell me what majority mindset means.