• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even Sinkie Gays Fight over HDB Flat

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: Restaurant owner Tan Soy Tee, 64, had allowed his friend to live rent-free with him for 20 years and had paid for the bulk of a five-room flat in Hougang that was under the friend Yeo Hung Song’s name.

However, Yeo, 48, was found hanged at a gay sex club in Boat Quay on Nov 19, 2012.

Last year, his brother, Mr Yeo Hang Ming, became the administrator of his estate and Mr Tan sued Mr Yeo to reclaim the money he had lent or advanced to the deceased.

On Tuesday (Dec 16), Judicial Commissioner Lee Kim Shin ruled in an oral judgment partially held behind closed doors that Mr Tan was entitled to about S$228,000, as well as 65 per cent of the profits from the sale of the Housing and Development Board (HDB) flat in Hougang.
Although Mr Tan had claimed a sum of about S$310,000 and a share of the profits from the sale of the flat, some of his loans could not be substantiated.

According to court documents tendered, Mr Tan and Mr Yeo gave differing accounts of the deceased’s life.
In his defence, Mr Yeo said his brother had worked as an electrician and operated a cooked-food stall in Paya Lebar. His brother got to know Mr Tan at the pharmacy where the latter worked when he was buying medicine there, said Mr Yeo.
In his statement of claim, Mr Tan said he had employed Yeo as a kitchen helper from 1993 and that the latter had begun living with him because he had little money.

In 2007, Yeo decided he wanted to buy a flat for himself and sought financial help from Mr Tan. However, Yeo was still unable to raise enough funds. In 2009, Yeo bought the HDB flat in Hougang for about S$345,000, with at least S$231,000 from Mr Tan. Yeo paid for the balance with his Central Provident Fund savings and a housing loan he took from the HDB.

Besides the payment for the flat, Mr Tan also claimed he had forked out money for the purchase of a car that was in Yeo’s name. However, Mr Yeo said his brother had never mentioned working as a kitchen helper or living with Mr Tan. He said the deceased had led a simple life and that he would have accumulated enough savings to purchase the Hougang flat and car.

Mr Tan, a bespectacled divorcee, told reporters on Tuesday that he had wanted to will his CPF savings and the flat to Yeo as the former had no family. He also found Yeo “pitiful” when he first got to know the deceased.

Mr Yeo was not in court on Tuesday.

With Yeo’s death, Mr Tan said he has willed his money to another employee. When asked about the judgment, Mr Tan said: “It’s not really about money, I just want to prove the money belongs to me.”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's good for gays to have a roommate or partner. If they live alone, they may suddenly die and neighbours will only know about it after getting a whiff of the rotting stench of a decomposing body. :wink:

Gays have to stick together and take care of each other, because the 'pro-family' PAP govt and HDB definitely won't. :cool:

[video=youtube;wlZRo9l8OTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlZRo9l8OTc[/video]

Anyway, most gays can well afford to stay in a condo. It's amazing how much money you can save without the financial sinkhole of raising children. :wink:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gays are men and they serve NS and contributing to Singapore Total Defence.

what kind of man Patrick Tan (Son of Tony Tan) is? He does not serve NS.

jw5

Loyal
He is a divorcee, which could mean he is either not gay or was not gay once. :biggrin:

Mr Tan, a bespectacled divorcee, told reporters on Tuesday that he had wanted to will his CPF savings and the flat to Yeo as the former had no family. He also found Yeo “pitiful” when he first got to know the deceased.

Still even if ah YEO was gay......
Doesn't mean his flat mate TAN was also gay.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun really care if they are gays or not.

Bloody hell why people give to their lovers already always want to take back one?

A gift is a gift. You don't take back gifts even if it is a million dollar car!

Or they are being taken advantage of by using their names to invest in public property?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
gays are men and they serve NS and contributing to Singapore Total Defence.

what kind of man Patrick Tan (Son of Tony Tan) is? He does not serve NS.

I heard of one gay civil servant never serve a day of reservist after ORD and will throw MC but still doing well in his career.

Nobody gives a shit about NS.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek:
However, Yeo, 48, was found hanged at a gay sex club in Boat Quay on Nov 19, 2012

fwah didn't know there is a official gay sex club in sinkieland boat quay. Potential job for me to sell my backside (fyi I am not gay but if can fetch a high price I do not mind but must wear condom hor ) :p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek:

fwah didn't know there is a official gay sex club in sinkieland boat quay. Potential job for me to sell my backside (fyi I am not gay but if can fetch a high price I do not mind but must wear condom hor ) :p

In Singapore, it is better to be a prostitute than to be poor. Some people betray their body, others betray their conscience. Some people sell backside, others join PAP grassroots. For a few dollars more it can be made worth your while. :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Singapore, it is better to be a prostitute than to be poor. Some people betray their body, others betray their conscience. Some people sell backside, others join PAP grassroots. For a few dollars more it can be made worth your while. :wink:

yeah sell backside earn fast $, then can enjoy abalone at later years. cheers !