• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How much to marry a minah? S$8.40

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
younglove_main.jpg

A 15-year-old boy ended his bachelorhood early when he married his 17-year-old girlfriend here after dating for only about two months.

Muhd Muaz Mislan, 15, and Nur Izzati Amiera Ishak, 17, tied the knot on Nov 30 and captured the attention of social media after the newlyweds posted photos and a video of their akad nikah (solemnisation ceremony) on Facebook.

In his posting, Muhd Muaz said he wanted to marry the girl to make their relationship legal after receiving both families' nod.

"Young marriage will stir talk from others; but I am ready," he added.

Muhd Muaz, who is believed to be waiting for his Pentaksiran Tingkatan 3 (PT3) or Form 3 Assessment result, is said to have decided to discontinue studies next year.

The video footage showed that Muhd Muaz and Nur Izzati's marriage was solemnised with a RM22.50 (S$8.40) wedding dowry.

Nur Izzati has just completed her Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examinations.

For Muslims, the legal age of marriage for males is 18 and females, 16. With the permission of the syariah court, however, Muslims can marry at any age.

In Malacca, 15-year-old Nurulain Mohammad married businessman Zulhelmi Kaharudin, 21, at a mass akad nikah (solemnisation of marriage) ceremony at the Malacca International Trade Centre in Ayer Keroh here on Sunday.

Nurulain and Zulhelmi, 21, had the blessings of their respective families. From the start, their love story was not a secret.

Zulhelmi, who runs a restaurant business, said he was brought up in a strict family.

"Neither of us dared to meet secretly."

The eldest of three siblings said he encouraged his new bride to study right up to tertiary education level. "Only after that will we have children," he said.

"She is still a girl but I will guide her with the right values," he said.

The couple saw each other while walking around the neighbourhood. Zulhelmi said it was love at first sight.

"She was walking back from school a few days later when I said 'I love you'. To my surprise, she said the same back to me."

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at his face. He is thinking of all the fucking he is going to do.
Even decided to stop school so that there is no interruption.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mat Smirking: Dumb Cina Sinkies have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to marry one and then later also divorce! I paid only less than 10 bucks for each!! Can get four some more!

younglove_main.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the time he is 35, provided he planned his family properly and have say two children, he will be free of any burden as his children will be adults. and he can roam the world or do whatever he likes while still at a young age.

Sinkies meanwhile get married late, say 35. by the time they retire, they still have to pay for kids tuition and studies, which will eat into their retirement plans.

And this Mat did not waste time and money going out for dates. he tells the girl what he thinks and the girl responded positively. sinkies will take decades to have the balls to tell that to a girl.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leaves no doubt why a m&d run country is so fucked up.

They fucked it up even before they cross over the age of 21!! LoL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the boy is 15 ??!!

looks like only a few years younger than me.............

He says he's 15 but he looks so old like in his 40s.

By the time he is 35, provided he planned his family properly and have say two children, he will be free of any burden as his children will be adults. and he can roam the world or do whatever he likes while still at a young age.

Sinkies meanwhile get married late, say 35. by the time they retire, they still have to pay for kids tuition and studies, which will eat into their retirement plans.

And this Mat did not waste time and money going out for dates. he tells the girl what he thinks and the girl responded positively. sinkies will take decades to have the balls to tell that to a girl.

You mean to tell me that mats are not sinkies? Fucker you want to say chinese admit it la. So there are 0 chinese that marry early?

btw do you know why only adults tend to marry and not teenagers? That is because fucking teens don't have the means to take care of a family nor do they have the responsibility to do so. This m&d's kids would be in jail and having a fucked up behavior due to being raised by a totally irresponsible father and a mother who don't even have the means to take care of themselves. Then you will come in here to blame chinese ppl for that.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 years from now they will have 12 children and taxpayers will have to support all 14 of them.

More like 5 yrs time..Groom goes to prison for drug related offence, and Bride now single mum with 4 kids and pregnant with
fifth will be forced to look for work or a second marriage with more financially able mat rocker..and everyone live happily ever after
..TAMAT..

erection201l

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the time he is 35, provided he planned his family properly and have say two children, he will be free of any burden as his children will be adults. and he can roam the world or do whatever he likes while still at a young.

more like he will have 20 children. u think he can stop screwing after age of 20 ? Condom is haram yo.. breed like rabbits..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more like he will have 20 children. u think he can stop screwing after age of 20 ? Condom is haram yo.. breed like rabbits..

syed putra is well some type of m&d bullshitist. Of course he won't say 20 kids cos it will make his kind look bad. If you actually ask him he would say those 2 kids that this m&d couple raise would have become genius business/successful career type of people that can support their parents at such a young age.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More like 5 yrs time..Groom goes to prison for drug related offence, and Bride now single mum with 4 kids and pregnant with
fifth will be forced to look for work or a second marriage with more financially able mat rocker..and everyone live happily ever after
..TAMAT..

RACISM AH!!!! Stating facts is racist!!!!!! Racism ah!!!! Sound familiar to you who cries out like this?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the time he is 35, provided he planned his family properly and have say two children, he will be free of any burden as his children will be adults. and he can roam the world or do whatever he likes while still at a young age.....this Mat did not waste time and money going out for dates. he tells the girl what he thinks and the girl responded positively. sinkies will take decades to have the balls to tell that to a girl.
most times the sinkie bengs only have balls to say: ai sio kan mai - sama, sama but different :p