• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sentosa ranked 'world's most disappointing holiday destination'

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A person who wants a beach holiday probably does not want to see oil tankers and industrial smoke in the background. How hard is it to understand this?

Also, the Sentosa beach is nothing compared to other beaches in SE Asia.

Sentosa is now like a prostitute, a mega theme park for transient fun seekers.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to like it before they converted it into an IR. Nowadays it seems like half of Singapore is there on any given weekend.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Only two words for Sentosa - Failed Wannabe

attachment.php

Attachments

• fat-spidy-fail.jpg
    fat-spidy-fail.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 627

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Too many Ah Nehs at Sentosa Beach. Most of the bikini babes are gone. That's why the beach is now a disappointment. People go to the beach for the bikini or topless babes, not for the water or the scenery.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Im surprised no tourist complain about the ah neh getting too close for comfort.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too many Ah Nehs at Sentosa Beach. Most of the bikini babes are gone. That's why the beach is now a disappointment. People go to the beach for the bikini or topless babes, not for the water or the scenery.

Well, on weekends you can still see some ah lians playing beach volleyball with their ah beng friends. Sports bra and shorts are the next best thing to a bikini, no?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tourists are victims of the over hype that goes into selling Spore to the world. I doubt there will be many repeat visits after they have been here. Unlike other places like Thailand

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why I say stay away from anything sinkie.. Go phuket instead..

Anything sinkie is a disgrace.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand Singaporeans who live and work here and have family living here so have to do things here and make the best of their lives, but just don't understand why tourists would spend money to come to Singapore, there are dozens, if not hundreds of destinations for them to go. Must be the fantastic char kwey teow that draws them here!

Cheers!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can understand Singaporeans who live and work here and have family living here so have to do things here and make the best of their lives, but just don't understand why tourists would spend money to come to Singapore, there are dozens, if not hundreds of destinations for them to go. Must be the fantastic char kwey teow that draws them here!

Sinkieland is just a pit stop. It's like taking a coach bus up the North-South highway, then stopping halfway to use the toilet and grab some snacks. You never did plan to visit the pit stop - it is just a temporary stop en route to something better.