• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Licensed Moneylending Confessios

Onelyst

We have started #moneylenderconfessions campaign on Facebook. The objective of this campaign is to gather feedback from ex-borrowers who borrowed from licensed lenders. You can share about your and/or your friend's good & bad borrowing experiences with licensed lenders. Let's help vulnerable borrowers to make better borrowing decisions. Please be assured that all information will be kept strictly confidential. No personal information like name contact number address are required. Just genuine feedback with a genuine intention to help vulnerable borrowers is fine :smile:

Feedback link - https://www.onelyst.com/mlconfession/

Thank you so much for creating helping borrowers make better borrowing decision :smile: :smile:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Borrowed once decades ago to start my beef noodles stall. Paid back in full with interest within 3 months ! Interest rate was 15% per month back in those days.:o

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Borrowed once decades ago to start my beef noodles stall. Paid back in full with interest within 3 months ! Interest rate was 15% per month back in those days.:o

Bro your beef noodles must be Not bad, after 3 months can repay liao :biggrin:

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being pedantic here, but shouldn't it be #moneyborrowersconfessions? I assumed it would be thread from the horses' mouths on how they exploit the borrowers.

jw5

Loyal
Who do Licensed Moneylenders and their Regulators/Approving Authority think they are lending money to? Budding successful entrepreneurs? :rolleyes: