• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you sick of Chrome? Choose Firefox! It's faster and won't sell your info

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you know that Google has funded the Mozilla Foundation? Firefox is becoming more like Chrome everyday: in the user interface as well as its attitude towards ad delivery.

Moral of the story: money talks and bullshit walks.

Why not use Pale Moon instead? It is a fork of Firefox, without the commercial bullshit.

Firefox is dead ever since it started to chase version numbers.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A browser is like any vice. You don't want to make any changes once you have gotten use to something. Firefox can be irritating because they have added unintuitive features from time to time but so far I've been able to figure things out.

I would avoid anything by Google because I have enough of the big brother experience from the PAP:(

I use Safari but infrequently because of familiarity with Firefox. Speed is not important because my Macs/PCs are using i7 processors When Mozilla introduces Firefox for the iPad I will definitely try it out. If the interface is similar to the PC I will use it.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I use Firefox instead of Safari on my Mac. A pleasant browsing experience and no issues.

Does anyone still use IE anymore?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I use Firefox instead of Safari on my Mac. A pleasant browsing experience and no issues.

The Microsoft fanboys and the weirdos who bought a Windows phone. Not too many of them, but they do exist.

Buying a Microsoft Windows device means also signing up for the rest of Microsoft's ecosystem: Bing, Xbox, IE, Onedrive, Outlook, Office etc.

You may like it. I don't. Few do.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Ther problem I have with Firefox on my Mac is memory leak.

If I don't restart it daily, it hogs more and more memory and gets slower and slower by the hour.