• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rat Infestation Just Beside Bukit Batok MRT Station.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This could be a wonderful role for members or Air Rifle clubs at secondary schools to put their hobby to good use! Will be a fair challenge for these marksmen to switch from shooting stationary paper targets to moving life ones!

Cheers!

skwyvlx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This could be a wonderful role for members or Air Rifle clubs at secondary schools to put their hobby to good use! Will be a fair challenge for these marksmen to switch from shooting stationary paper targets to moving life ones!

Cheers!

Indeed.....

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update:

HDB Deploys Pest Controllers to Handle Rat Infestation at Bukit Batok After Viral Video

safe_image.php

Give me the rats to feed my pet snake.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Update:

HDB Deploys Pest Controllers to Handle Rat Infestation at Bukit Batok After Viral Video

safe_image.php

Wow, so on the ball. Surely election is coming soon. :wink:

Had it been a few years back, nobody would have given a fuck. The magic of SG50 and PAP60! :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Cheers!

KNNBCCB... Fun fair lah! Each pellet for 50 cts, each time 10 shots. See who shoot the most!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FAP: Too Busy Fixing WP. No Time for Rat Infestation of Bt Batok MRT Station!

Desmond Lee should clean his own backside.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: FAP: Too Busy Fixing WP. No Time for Rat Infestation of Bt Batok MRT Station!

Import hungry cats or pinky's owl.

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah loong Yai Yai spent so much time fixing oppositions but has forgotten to fix those rats!! Someone should complain to PMO.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, brothers, another update!

My last update was like 8 hours ago.

News at 6.30 pm said they caught two rats!

I wonder how much did it cost them to catch a rat? :confused::rolleyes:

Like our Ministers, these rats are not cheap, you know... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, more information...:biggrin:

They started at about 1pm.

From the last picture, there were at least six men in the rat-catching team (most likely maybe ten persons).

Assuming they spent two hours catching the rats.

No wonder Singapore is going downhill lah. No hope liao, I think :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, more information...:biggrin:

They started at about 1pm.

From the last picture, there were at least six men in the rat-catching team (most likely maybe ten persons).

Assuming they spent two hours catching the rats.

No wonder Singapore is going downhill lah. No hope liao, I think :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The pictures are for posing only, to really catch rats you don't use humans, you use traps and bait only.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
extermination exercise will force the rats onto MRT track! SMRT has excuse now for next train breakdown....

sorry, already happened..
ratmain.jpg

rat%20main.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

NEA only look at ceilings. Cannot see what's on the ground or outside Opposition Wards

Oic so this is proof that NEA spent too much time in opposition ward. There must be a new law to regulate the amount of time NEA can spend in each ward.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are also quite daft... you send so many people at one time, you think the rats are so stupid and stand around original position waiting for you to catch them meh? :rolleyes:

If the rats could fight back, those pest control people would be dead by now.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah PAP Gabramen So Fast!

Angmo countries you leeport already still gotta wait for a while for things to happen! :biggrin:

55f02r.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pictures are for posing only, to really catch rats you don't use humans, you use traps and bait only.

Of course, a certain PAP politician is highly nervous that his negligence of municipal cleanliness has been exposed. He's going all out to make amends now. :biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wah PAP Gabramen So Fast!

Angmo countries you leeport already still gotta wait for a while for things to happen! :biggrin:

the govt is already too slow. the rat problem is not just in Bukit Batok. The rats are all over Singapore because of NEA's neglect to nip the problem in the bud. Now the rats are running through all the drains throughout SG. The problem is nationwide.

I hope there will be no plague outbreak