• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is Krafty? Do You Wanna Zap Him?

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ever upz krafty before but he never upz me back so thats why my points are so low.

By the way, get use to 'Hostage Taking' since i know who owns what, which clones, how the YPAP / PAP IB register their clones.

How can u complain your current points are low erection2011 :eek:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. Everyone should be allowed to post anything.

agreed absolutely and I'm with you on this, to log on at the expense of the takings from driving a teksi is already hard work.
moreover, he has to make enuff to emigrate down-under......:cool:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
agreed absolutely and I'm with you on this, to log on at the expense of the takings from driving a teksi is already hard work.
moreover, he has to make enuff to emigrate down-under......:cool:

ya lor, w/o paramount leader is like eating fish head curry minus the eye...
paramount leader is a member of the 40%... die must sarpot :p

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya lor, w/o paramount leader is like eating fish head curry minus the eye...
paramount leader is a member of the 40%... die must sarpot :p

korekt, must get an old fish just like paramount leader that has large eye-bags, as there's more flesh.
and not only must sarpot, it has to be served in a clay-pot :p

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree. I am with you on this. :p

korekt, must get an old fish just like paramount leader that has large eye-bags, as there's more flesh.
and not only must sarpot, it has to be served in a clay-pot :p

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid fuck, as if you know me... you better stick to your whatsapp crashing...

If this thread can give the shameless whore the attention he craves then I'm ok with it.
Better he bask here then going all over the shop posting rubbish and dumb comments just for that few seconds of attention.