• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is Krafty? Do You Wanna Zap Him?

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
blog%2Bheader.jpg

Who is Krafty? Do You Wanna Zap Him?

Attention Seeking Whore?
Starting Bo liao threads?
Half fuck Half Baked Posts?

What are his other "crimes" here in SBF?

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am just a lonely soul seeking enlightenment here...:o

Your issue is so easily solved. Lonely? Get a pillow to keep you company. Enlightenment? No one can help you with that, don't dream so much and just get on with your life as best as you can.

When you're suffering from health issues and no money to treat and also no way to treat even if you've money, then you've a REAL issue.

Other than that, you've no REAL issue that you cannot walk away unscathed from.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thxs for your advice...best wishes for you...:smile:

Your issue is so easily solved. Lonely? Get a pillow to keep you company. Enlightenment? No one can help you with that, don't dream so much and just get on with your life as best as you can.

When you're suffering from health issues and no money to treat and also no way to treat even if you've money, then you've a REAL issue.

Other than that, you've no REAL issue that you cannot walk away unscathed from.

DefJam

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. Everyone should be allowed to post anything.

Yeah right... but a different story from PAP IB clones over the reputation system. Everyday the lowercase alphabet PAP IB clones are posting and there are many ways i can repay them back. :biggrin:

N6mz7lQ.jpg

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see nothing wrong with Kraftwerk, whom Ralden thinks is my kindred spirit. Kraftwerk is fine; but I dont see how I am similar to him.