• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sengkang West Grassroot Leaders hold retreat in Taipei to plan next year's acitivity!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sengkang West Grassroot Leaders hold retreat in Taipei to plan next year's acitiv

Will musical chairs be played ?:confused:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Sengkang West Grassroot Leaders hold retreat in Taipei to plan next year's acitiv

Wife and kids also made sacrifices because daddy was always away serving the community. It is an excellent opportunity for the nation to acknowledge their contributions and help them make up their lost time. Unlike the cheapskate WP, PAP make meaningful gestures to their grassroot leaders to show that they care.

Why don't u just say they had a big fuck orgy with wife swapping in taipei. that was why the wives came along. More people will believe that than the shit u are spouting.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As far as I can see this thread is being fueled by jealousy rather than facts and logic.

Grassroots leaders and members make huge sacrifices throughout the year. While the rest of Singapore are out partying, shopping, clubbing and touring during their leisure hours, grassroots personnel sacrifice a huge chunk of their personal time helping the residents under their charge and making the lives of others better.

They deserve to be rewarded periodically with a retreat so they can unwind and rejuvenate. When they get home, they have to start the hard grind of serving others all over again.

You guys should be showing some appreciation and gratitude instead.

paiseh, the way I see it, RC crasslooters are plain pap lackeys. what ever they do, it only for the betterment of pap on the whole plus their own benefit. the facilities in the RC are not for residents but only the crasslooters. They only appear when their "Adviser" come house visit. The so call upgrading in the estate are crasslooters wants and not residents wants. Spend $$ to clear the land behind the RC office and then fenced it up so that crasslooters can do gardening there. in less than 2 years, the fenced up area full of wild vegetation. those facking crasslooters even behave above the law, illegally park their vehicles on double yellow lines right in front of RC office while they sing karaoke inside. to avoid kenna summons, they open the bonnet to signal breakdown. the worst part the MSCP just beside the RC.

grassroot leaders my arse!!!:oIo::oIo::kma:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You meantvlike 40000 invisibile pineapple tart that hv invisible taste n invisible look n delivered invisibly yet at unbelievable prices

MFA certainly provides plenty of perks for its employees. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

paiseh, the way I see it, RC crasslooters are plain pap lackeys. what ever they do, it only for the betterment of pap on the whole plus their own benefit. the facilities in the RC are not for residents but only the crasslooters. They only appear when their "Adviser" come house visit. The so call upgrading in the estate are crasslooters wants and not residents wants. Spend $$ to clear the land behind the RC office and then fenced it up so that crasslooters can do gardening there. in less than 2 years, the fenced up area full of wild vegetation. those facking crasslooters even behave above the law, illegally park their vehicles on double yellow lines right in front of RC office while they sing karaoke inside. to avoid kenna summons, they open the bonnet to signal breakdown. the worst part the MSCP just beside the RC.

grassroot leaders my arse!!!:oIo::oIo::kma:

U are right about that. I have yet to meet one crassloot leeder who supports an opposition party. It seems like you must be a PAP member or porlumpar to be a crassloot leeder. This is an issue because the PA is supposed to be non-partisan. This is the PAP modelling itself after the communist parties of the world. The Party infiltrates all levels of society like an octopus with tentacles. In China, and communist Russia, you have a political commissar and the party apparatus supporting him from village all the way to big city. Same in singapore except they are smart enough not to call the PA a PAP apparatus. It has not started out that way, but it has become that now. The stated goal of the PA is to promote racial harmony but you look at the group picture of the retreat that Lam PinPrick posted on his FB. I count 4 indians, 2 malays and some Eurasians among the large group (needed 3 buses to transport them). The rest are Chinese. I hardly call this racially integrated at all. The PA should just be abolished. If the oppo wins the next election, they have to abolish them. The PA is being used as a backdoor underlying layer of control by the PAP in the constituencies that it has lost. The PA's job of promoting racial harmony is impossible in the face of the PAP's open door policy to let in PRCs, and Indians on a wholesale. That's why you have the Little India riots which are in effect a racial riot. Racial discord is now much higher than it was 20 years ago, and its mostly directed at the new groups from China and India and elsewhere. Therefore, the PA is a failure in is stated goal, but a success for the PAP in its effort to maintain another layer of control.

jw5

Loyal

Fluffy cuffs, piano wires, smear of shit on sole of feet and lots of kahch$ng smell. :o:biggrin:

Ada fluffy cuffs involved tak?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i would highly encourage them and their families to visit the bay area next year for 2 weeks to see how bart is run and return to sg to appreciate how excellent the mrt is. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The election leaflet from the WP will juxtapose the PAP MPs and grassroots leaders having a good time in Taipei and a poor resident begging.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In this Taipei trip, the crassloots tried their hand on the sky lantern (flying lantern).
Visitors paint wishes in calligraphy on them, then release the lit lanterns into the sky in hopes their prayers will be answered.

Their flying lantern was painted with the wish "Sengkang West Huat"
From the many posts I've seen online, "Huat" seems to evolve as the de-facto cheer for Worker's Party from Png Eng Huat Hougang by-election.

Careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

ysQmdke.png

SRCCINe.png

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In this Taipei trip, the crassloots tried their hand on the sky lantern (flying lantern).
Visitors paint wishes in calligraphy on them, then release the lit lanterns into the sky in hopes their prayers will be answered.

Their flying lantern was painted with the wish "Sengkang West Huat"
From the many posts I've seen online, "Huat" seems to evolve as the de-facto cheer for Worker's Party from Png Eng Huat Hougang by-election.

Careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

SRCCINe.png

發 is the proper way of writing it. The Taiwanese must be thinking what the fuck is sengkang west hair.

knn, I tot crasslooters like to gamble mahjong in RC premises.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

發 is the proper way of writing it. The Taiwanese must be thinking what the fuck is sengkang west hair.

knn, I tot crasslooters like to gamble mahjong in RC premises.

is the traditional chinese character.

is the simplified chinese character.

The last chinese character in Png Eng Huat's name happen to be in simplified chinese.

mwqk84D.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in taiwan, they follow traditional chinese writing. simplified chinese writing is a commie and maoist construct for clueless tiong peasants who struggle with the traditional writing system.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sengkang seefart. Why bring singlish there.

Sengkang seefart big fark

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in taiwan, they follow traditional chinese writing. simplified chinese writing is a commie and maoist construct for clueless tiong peasants who struggle with the traditional writing system.

Pinky's name is also in simplified chinese.

So, Pinky is the commie leader of Singapore, county of China.

2CNp0vN.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pinky's name is also in simplified chinese.

So, Pinky is the commie leader of Singapore, county of China.

more like special administrative region where nether regions are being administered, and happy endings galore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U are right about that. I have yet to meet one crassloot leeder who supports an opposition party. It seems like you must be a PAP member or porlumpar to be a crassloot leeder. This is an issue because the PA is supposed to be non-partisan. This is the PAP modelling itself after the communist parties of the world. The Party infiltrates all levels of society like an octopus with tentacles. In China, and communist Russia, you have a political commissar and the party apparatus supporting him from village all the way to big city. Same in singapore except they are smart enough not to call the PA a PAP apparatus. It has not started out that way, but it has become that now. The stated goal of the PA is to promote racial harmony but you look at the group picture of the retreat that Lam PinPrick posted on his FB. I count 4 indians, 2 malays and some Eurasians among the large group (needed 3 buses to transport them). The rest are Chinese. I hardly call this racially integrated at all. The PA should just be abolished. If the oppo wins the next election, they have to abolish them. The PA is being used as a backdoor underlying layer of control by the PAP in the constituencies that it has lost. The PA's job of promoting racial harmony is impossible in the face of the PAP's open door policy to let in PRCs, and Indians on a wholesale. That's why you have the Little India riots which are in effect a racial riot. Racial discord is now much higher than it was 20 years ago, and its mostly directed at the new groups from China and India and elsewhere. Therefore, the PA is a failure in is stated goal, but a success for the PAP in its effort to maintain another layer of control.

That's because the People's Association is nothing like the nonpartisan social bonding institution it portrays itself to be.

I thought this should have been crystal clear by now.

31596_362169040546726_108238950_n.jpg