• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you suppork the Zapping System?

Do you Suppork Zapping in SBF?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
What deal you looking at?

I just want all premium subscribers who hate Sochibye and Krafty to gang up and reduce their points. I know it will irritate the hell out of them just as they irritate the hell out of us.

ok...when is the execution? state date and time? :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You mean this?

d0009.jpg

But I prefer Ah Tiong 1 hor...:biggrin: Cant find peekture...hehehe:biggrin:

Lazy

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
yep yep...i like this one...maybe there are ah tiong genes in me ...... whahahaha :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why leongsam charge people for reputation points but not charge people for zapping.knn people want to give reputation point must be accountable for their actions but zappers dont need to account for their actions?what kind of democracy is this?