• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Enraged guy violently pushes kebab seller to the ground during argument

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This guys gives me the gay vibes..many gays in Singapore recently.

A man was seen in a heated argument with a kebab seller at a pasar malam, even pushing him to the ground.

disputemain.jpg

Stomp reader Jeffrey alerted Stomp to this video posted on Facebook yesterday Dec 15.

He said, "Hooligans???"

vlcsnap-2014-12-15-10h46m06s142.jpg

It is unclear where this occurred, or what sparked the dispute.

vlcsnap-2014-12-15-10h46m08s164.jpg

In the video, the man can be seen yelling loudly at the seller for using vulgarities on him:

"You call me a mother******? Am I a mother******?"

vlcsnap-2014-12-15-10h46m25s61.jpg

He then gives him a shove, which sends the other man tumbling to the ground.

vlcsnap-2014-12-15-10h46m27s78.jpg

The kebab seller gets up, and can be heard repeatedly saying, "I don't know you, what do you want?"

vlcsnap-2014-12-15-10h46m28s98.jpg

Two other men step in, trying to smoothen things out.

vlcsnap-2014-12-15-10h46m38s204.jpg

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily the kebab guy didn't cut the other person up and make kebabs out of him . Then he would really be selling Mr kebab.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who gives a flying fuck whoever is gay.

It seems that kebab seller calls the guy in yellow shoe "motherfucker".

If it is true, then the kebab seller is asking for it.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
p170250112-1.jpg

Big guy use his kung fu to push old man down. Old man gets up quickly as though it was nothing. Big guy super useless.