• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hello ballsless fucking bastard zapper, your whole family will die a tragic death

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: who gives a fuck about this fucking forum's fuckup point zapping system?

Buying votes is part of the process. However, politicians strive to give "politically correct" answers to win over their voters. Seldom are politicians so blatant as to keep giving "clever" answers to voters like "we are increasing gst to help the poorest" or to call those aggressively against the pinoy Independence Day celebration at NAC, "a disgrace to Sg." Something is different here

the pap is being forthright, open and honest with their approach, politically incorrect or not. :biggrin:

ok, this comment is not paid as i'm already off-shift.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: hokkien up me afew sympathy points, Leongsam up me 2000 points

post deleted! the nick "yourlaubu" has been permanently banned for disrupting the peace in this forum :biggrin:

Now...you can reveal who were your zappers....

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: who gives a fuck about this fucking forum's fuckup point zapping system?

TS of course gave lots of shits and fucks about the points and zaps or else he couldn't have started even a single thread about them.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Lau Bu, so who zap u?
Share leh...

uszwv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Leongsam, why do you have such a fuckup cowardly zapping system in your forum??

You cannot beat me in terms of negative points ....

I know why your points like that. :o

_1632521_b-52pa300.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cos u are a good frog.
Unsure if that's true. This chui koi (water chicken) has a dark side. Also likes his ass being smoked.:p Ooops, I'd better duck his arsenal shot :eek:
oldnews said:
Ah Leong is not noted for his pleasant personality
Also known to schizo on his ethinicity. One time persian, and switched to burmese :confused:
AceFrehley said:
...very rude of u to your donor
Probably got his goat. So much for moneyed goodwill :p

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curses like this usually doesn't work. As a matter of fact it has the reverse effects on the ones invoking it.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: Leongsam, why do you have such a fuckup cowardly zapping system in your forum??

You cannot beat me in terms of negative points ....

Did you got hit by a superstorm to reach this disconslate state in terms of points? :*:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Looks like this has become a very serious thread.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Looks like this has become a very serious thread.

Kup Por... serious u comprain...not serious u also comprain...why huh? :biggrin:

Dont zap me hor...i passing motion only hor.. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Kup Por... serious u comprain...not serious u also comprain...why huh? :biggrin:

Dont zap me hor...i passing motion only hor.. :biggrin:

He was commenting and not complaining.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

MAIN201308021357000083784438123.jpg

I zap you!