• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hello ballsless fucking bastard zapper, your whole family will die a tragic death

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why does getting zapped work you up so much? Do those points of yours actually translate into something tangible in your real life?

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam, why do you have such a fuckup cowardly zapping system in your forum??

posted deleted! the user "yourlaubu" has been permanently banned

Last edited:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does getting zapped work you up so much? Do those points of yours actually translate into something tangible in your real life?

i am not happy, please refer to the other thread i started on this subject, lets have a serious discussion on this matter

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Re: Leongsam, why do you have such a fuckup cowardly zapping system in your forum??

where you profit from selling points to these cowardly motherfuckers so that they can go around zapping points from forummers with lesser points and powers? as a forum owner, do you think that is right and proper?

remember the majority forummers 95% have little or no points and power, does that mean they are subject to being victimized by these few cowardly motherfuckers all the time?

I'm trying to mimic the situation in Singapore where money talks and power is in the hands of the ruling elite.

I'm happy to see that it is working very well.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
i am not happy, please refer to the other thread i started on this subject, lets have a serious discussion on this matter

That's the whole purpose of zapping. It's designed to make the victim very unhappy.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Leongsam, why do you have such a fuckup cowardly zapping system in your forum??

how come some guy with 8 clones can zap me 200 points?how the hell do they get that much reputation power?

banglat

Alfrescian
Loyal

What are you guys crying about?....look at my sorry ass.

drambuie

Alfrescian
Loyal

I guess its not about that, but its about the fact that he does not like things taken away from him in that manner.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess its not about that, but its about the fact that he does not like things taken away from him in that manner.

Points is a privilege, not a right. It can be taken from you by anyone at any time. I am surprised at the outburst because i thought sinkies are used to having things taken away from them.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm trying to mimic the situation in Singapore where money talks and power is in the hands of the ruling elite.

oh really? but you are aware there are consequences right?

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the whole purpose of zapping. It's designed to make the victim very unhappy.
so you admit that you are advocating a fucked up system here where the majority 95% can get zapped at the whim and fancy of afew coward motherfuckers, just so that you can profit from these few coward motherfuckers rite?

drambuie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Points is a privilege, not a right. It can be taken from you by anyone at any time. I am surprised at the outburst because i thought sinkies are used to having things taken away from them.

The privilege is given by Sam and if Sam were to withdraw that then I would agree with you, but his points were taken away anonymously so that is his beef.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

you can speak for yourself as a sinkie

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
so you admit that you are advocating a fucked up system here where the majority 95% can get zapped at the whim and fancy of afew coward motherfuckers, just so that you can profit from these few coward motherfuckers rite?

You consider it to be a fucked up system but in my opinion it is an excellent system.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

oh really? but you are aware there are consequences right?

Of course there are. If there weren't any I wouldn't bother implementing the system in the first place.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

diu lei lou mou. zap points shit..

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Congratulations for coming up with such an accurate and realistic model. However, perhaps you should also highlight the conclusion that can be drawn from this study. One key observation is that though money can buy power, ithis model is sustainable only if such individuals contribute meaningfully to the forum. If posts from them are sub-standard, participation rate will drop. If the elites can provide meaningful posts giving good knowledge and constructive feedback, then there will be less complain of being zapped.

This observation from your model is so similar to what is happening in real life. In the past, the elites were providing good care for the masses so there were less complaints even though they also zapped some individuals into oblivion. However, now, the masses felt that the elites are doing things only for their own personal agenda, with little help given to those affected by the new system. Yet, they continue "zapping" those dissenting voices. If this goes on, the end result will be the same as this forum. The difference is that it may be your intention to end the forum this way, I am sure the elites in real life are hoping to cling on for as long as possible.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

This observation from your model is so similar to what is happening in real life. In the past, the elites were providing good care for the masses so there were less complaints even though they also zapped some individuals into oblivion. However, now, the masses felt that the elites are doing things only for their own personal agenda, with little help given to those affected by the new system. Yet, they continue "zapping" those dissenting voices. If this goes on, the end result will be the same as this forum. The difference is that it may be your intention to end the forum this way, I am sure the elites in real life are hoping to cling on for as long as possible.

Both Singapore and this forum share a common and significant trait. They are not important in the grand scheme of things. The world does not revolve around either entity.

Singapore will sink into oblivion one day and so will this forum. In the meantime, it is up to the elite to make hay while the sun shines and prepare for a hasty departure when the time is right. :smile: