• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hello ballsless fucking bastard zapper, your whole family will die a tragic death

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: hokkien up me afew sympathy points, Leongsam up me 2000 points

post deleted! the nick "yourlaubu" has been permanently banned for disrupting the peace in this forum :biggrin:

Nothing to do with me. A kind soul donated on your behalf. If I had my way I would have put you deep in the red zone as you requested.:rolleyes:

You can fuck off if you want. It's your prerogative. In the meantime the money is in my bank. :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

No please don't. Stick around and taunt the zappers.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Why so many bros here upz me ah? Piaseh sial.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Leongsam, why do you have such a fuckup cowardly zapping system in your forum??

As far as this forum goes, it's just the simple truth. All good things come to an end sooner or later.

yes, together with all shitfucked things ... like this forum ... come to an end sooner or later.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Re: who gives a fuck about this fucking forum's fuckup point zapping system?

This twit obviously cared very much about the rep system or he wouldn't have got so worked up over the loss of a handful of worthless points.

What a loser. :rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Leongsam, why do you have such a fuckup cowardly zapping system in your forum??

That's because you haven't gone bush. Take a trip to WA. It's an eye opener for many.

doesnt matter,im pretty sure all those hobos and abos in australia have been given a share of the pie already,they are just blowing it all on booze and the bottleshop,australia's number one activity.

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nothing to do with me. A kind soul donated on your behalf. If I had my way I would have put you deep in the red zone as you requested.:rolleyes:

You can fuck off if you want. It's your prerogative. In the meantime the money is in my bank. :biggrin:

That is very rude of u to your donor. :eek:

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This twit obviously cared very much about the rep system or he wouldn't have got so worked up over the loss of a handful of worthless points.

That is very rude of u to your donor. :eek::biggrin:

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I confess to doing exactly the same thing. However, there is one difference. I foresaw what would happen and cashed out when the going was good. :biggrin:

Luckily i foresaw there is no long term business prospects in this forum. Let's see how the PAP kill off businesses at the sister forum. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is another good lesson learnt in the social study through your wonderful model. A paying participants was zapped for reasons unknown or unreasonable to him. After voicing his displeasure, he received "clever" answers instead of a re-look into the issue. Very similar to people losing their jobs or facing overcrowding problems, receiving feedback that FT is helping to create jobs for them. For any normal person, the frustration naturally leads to giving up with the system even though compensation was made subsequently, just like the PG scheme. It is too late.

This is just rep points and not CPF or jobs that affect the livelihood. "Clever" answers have angered many and it may be too late to make amendments. There will still be those who are not affected by the new system or who are still benefitting from the system. The wiser ones will "leave" like Sam but over time more will get affected. So we have really reached a state of no return.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in a democratic system, you can buy over voters or lobby with wads of cash. democracy is a sham and cannot be relied upon. anyone who thinks western democratic and liberal ideals are best for sg must be a naive virgin riding a bus in india. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

in a democratic system, you can buy over voters or lobby with wads of cash. democracy is a sham. :rolleyes:

In the US, there's a whole industry built around the lobby system. :wink:

BTW I believe your shift has ended.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the US, there's a whole industry built around the lobby system. :wink:

BTW I believe your shift has ended.

sorry, i am working overtime so i can get off for christmas. :biggrin:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in a democratic system, you can buy over voters or lobby with wads of cash. democracy is a sham and cannot be relied upon. anyone who thinks western democratic and liberal ideals are best for sg must be a naive virgin riding a bus in india. :rolleyes:

Buying votes is part of the process. However, politicians strive to give "politically correct" answers to win over their voters. Seldom are politicians so blatant as to keep giving "clever" answers to voters like "we are increasing gst to help the poorest" or to call those aggressively against the pinoy Independence Day celebration at NAC, "a disgrace to Sg." Something is different here

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

post deleted! the nick "yourlaubu" has been permanently banned! this serves as a warning to anyone who dares to mess with this forum
take it easy lah, sammy has been bastardized by the pap system.