• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

feelin depressed...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the crappy feeling is always around near X'mas season...:o

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o22i_gqAf_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonychat is not my buddy leh...

why are you awake at this time?

I was awake searching jobs lor .

Crappy feeling during festive like Christmas and Valentine day usually happen to young singles. After a certain age this feeling will automatic disappear. You just have to wait a few more years I guess.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i not young already, are you married before? i was married before and that was my greatest mistake...:o

i thought you want to be a cab driver?

I was awake searching jobs lor .

Crappy feeling during festive like Christmas and Valentine day usually happen to young singles. After a certain age this feeling will automatic disappear. You just have to wait a few more years I guess.