• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash in Cahoots with Pinoy FTrash Manager to Fire SG. 60%, You Deserve It!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, I WAS FIRED BY A FT BOSS BECAUSE I HAD A DISPUTE WITH HIS COMPATRIOT FRIEND[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
15 Dec 2014 - 2:27pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear TRS,

I was very happy when i got my desired job after many months of search. I liked my job and picking up gradually thinking that i will be confirmed in the job.

It is a MNC company and majority are Indian nationals and PRC's . Everything was going smooth to me till one fine day, a Indian national technician tried to push his mistake to me. Eventually i was not happy and i had to argue with him to justify, in the presence of supervisor who is also an Indian, converted to SG citizen recently. These two are very thick like gays. By seeing me arguing with his friend, he was unhappy.

Just four days before the confirmation date, i was called by the manager who is a Philipino, for a assessment . During the meeting, i found out that their intention is to expel me from the company. Reason they gave is that i am not performing.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

As per the senior technicians personal remarks, i was picking up very fast and going great in the job. Just because i had to argue with the supervisors friend. The supervisor gave a bad remark of me to the manager. All this happened on sept this year and I am still jobless till today.

I would like to conclude by saying that the Singaporean like me are unsecured and affected in the workplace by group of FT's. FT's rice bowl are full and where else locals is empty.
Thanking you
SR
TRS Contributor

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indian FTrash in Cahoots with Pinoy FTrash Manager to Fire SG. 60%, You Deserve I

Do your part in the next election :biggrin:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indian FTrash in Cahoots with Pinoy FTrash Manager to Fire SG. 60%, You Deserve I

"The Fair Consideration Framework (FCF) is part of the Government’s overall effort to strengthen the Singaporean Core in the workforce. All employers doing business in Singapore are expected to consider Singaporeans fairly for job vacancies and to comply with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices. They should put in place fair employment, hiring and staff development practices that are open, merit-based and non-discriminatory."

You know there is a problem when such schemes have to be setup for locals.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans are not United and love to side foreigners and this is the result. Singaporeans must learn to be United.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

who did he vote for?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is what PAP wanted - a MNC based in sinkieland with sinkies as minority, as the FT created the job for this sinkie, it is getting more common nowadays with my last employment having the same structure. I am not sure is the sinkie being hired should be honoured or otherwise ?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Neh supervisor, Pinoy manager ...why are all these aliens running the company? Sinkapore got no talents for supervisor or manager meh?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who did he vote for?

Many of such SGs - 60% to be exact - will vote for the Oppos when they are replaced by FTrash. The moment they find back some coolie or 'govt' job, they will quickly switch side and tell you they cannot vote against their 'employer' aka FAP Traitors.