• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Swee Say: I Will Definitely Still Contest At East Coast Grc At Next GE

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like his style. No give pinkie a fark. Pinkie so wat? Big fark meh. When lss say go west. Pinkie kuay kuay lookaway from east. Suka Suka announced towhole world even before pinkie decide whether to field him or not.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's good news for the APs

It shows clearly that PAP is not able to recruit enough candidates for the next GE.

PAP has to recycle trash.

It a good news that PAP has to recycle LSS for East Coast GRC. If he had not been moved out of Aljunied GRC, he will be leaving , not George Yeo.

jw5

Loyal
Both of them need to be voted out wherever they stand as pap candidates.

But have to admit that whenever I saw Georgie on tv, would stop to listen. However when I see Toothpickman, quickly turn the channel. :biggrin:

It a good news that PAP has to recycle LSS for East Coast GRC. If he had not been moved out of Aljunied GRC, he will be leaving , not George Yeo.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get him out - so that he has time to use his stolen toothpicks.
Now, got time to read his CPF statement only.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This piece of shit head should be given a thrashing when he returns.
What does he mean by unfinished businesss?
How many more years does he need?

Limpeh Heng spent 30 years in "Unfinished business"...now he had come in from the "wilderness" & is running the familee "business" & had changed his name to PAUL!...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Lim is one of the most talented union leaders around. He's a strategist, a visionary, an actor and an entertainer all rolled into one. You seldom find the complete package in a single individual.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Lim explained that around the time of GE 2011, there is an age limit for the secretary-general of the NTUC, which he also is.

He said that if a successor could not be found by the next GE, it would be a problem and he would step down.

However, he added that the age limit has since been revised to 62, and since he is 60 this year, he will continue to contest in the next GE.

This is the kind of warped logic you have. Whether there is an age limit or not, you are still 60. You should decide if your age calls for you to step down, not the age limit. If you are forced to step down by 62 and there is no successor, the organization is still bust.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the kind of warped logic you have. Whether there is an age limit or not, you are still 60. You should decide if your age calls for you to step down, not the age limit. If you are forced to step down by 62 and there is no successor, the organization is still bust.

We have an old man who needs to be propped up by helpers on a political party's 60th anniversary and still getting MP's pay.
Uniquely Singapore.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim is one of the most talented union leaders around. He's a strategist, a visionary, an actor and an entertainer all rolled into one. You seldom find the complete package in a single individual.

If that's the case. then he is better off being a clown at Moscow Circus!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Source: TR EMERITUS

LIM SWEE SA
[td]
1653457_522143011237125_861504055_n.jpg
[/td]
[td]
VWGWo0V.jpg
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

What was he earning before joining PAP politics?
So there a lot of money at stake personally for him.........................

belnibone

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are a few such in this forum too and are worth their weight in gold.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I voted for Lim Swee Say largely because he could sing so well. I still like his 'Upturn The Downturn' song. Will you sing along with me?

[video=youtube;CTMMRrxx-Ug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTMMRrxx-Ug[/video]

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever he holds a block party or other community event, the number of grassroots volunteers outnumber the residents by a ratio of more than 2:1. He however managed to get elected into CEC so got chance to be moved to a "safe" seat. This is however not a given as George Yeo was a member of 2010 PAP CEC. He was however made to stand in Aljunied GRC.

That's good news for the APs

It shows clearly that PAP is not able to recruit enough candidates for the next GE.

PAP has to recycle trash.

Last edited: