• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I forced my way into the wrong hole!

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forced my printer USB cable into my network port, and then wondered why nothing got printed.

Luckily the printer cable was undamaged.

And so I cum to my question .... why don't they design every computer device, whether network cable or printer cable, to use the same USB port? Won't that save a lot of trouble and wrong-holed confusion?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why can't we have one hole to fit all?

it's not the hole. you need (screw)drivers and software to coax a hole into submission. according to woman below...."my hole may fit all."

image.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
What u need is a good lubricant like l brand ky gel that has invisible screw driver isd function to deal with all opposite motion without mercy. L ky gel. Good for you.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why can't we have one hole to fit all?

Yes, I was in a hotel some where few days ago and I thot why the fuck don't they install multi-hole power outlet in every hotels in the world so people don't have to carry adapter when they travel

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, give you a productivity award.

Yes, I was in a hotel some where few days ago and I thot why the fuck don't they install multi-hole power outlet in every hotels in the world so people don't have to carry adapter when they travel

AfterTheWar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forced my printer USB cable into my network port, and then wondered why nothing got printed.

Luckily the printer cable was undamaged.

And so I cum to my question .... why don't they design every computer device, whether network cable or printer cable, to use the same USB port? Won't that save a lot of trouble and wrong-holed confusion?

Because football is only your cup of tea and nothing else matters to u.