• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Think : You Will End Up Like Charlie If You Vote PAP In the Next Election.

Peanuts

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my first thread (aside from the Peanuts thread).

I just want to tell everyone, all of us the dangers of returning the PAP into power again...

Just like Charlie Brown who has been tricked by Lucy over the years for kicking the football which Lucy will pull away....

So unless you wanna end up like Charlie Brown, it is time to Vote PAP Out!

uncoveredPEANUTS.jpg

Sinkies, this is a powerful comic strip by Charles S.

It is the most precious one to me and has the most relevance to Singapore politics over the last 3 to 4 decades.

You see what happened to Charlie Brown in the comic strip above???

This will be your fate if you vote PAP!

Last edited:

Peanuts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't let PAP demean you over and over again for decades and taunt you about the power of your vote!

Vote Opposition! Kick Out PAP!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is a safe country, who made it safe for you, who can control the Serangoon Road riot?

This is a clean country, who made it clean for you, who got balls to ban chewing gum?

This is a corruption free country, who made it corruption free for you? (please don't ask about GIC and Temasek accounts ok?)

This we have Swiss standard, who gave you Swiss standard?

This country have $8 heart bypass surgery, who gave you $8 heart bypass surgery?

This country have many foreign labourers to serve the citizens, who gave you the labourers?

This country property price keep going up enriching the population, who make you rich?

Who? Who? Who? Sinkies all HUAT AH!

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a safe country, who made it safe for you, who can control the Serangoon Road riot?

This is a clean country, who made it clean for you, who got balls to ban chewing gum?

This is a corruption free country, who made it corruption free for you? (please don't ask about GIC and Temasek accounts ok?)

This we have Swiss standard, who gave you Swiss standard?

This country have $8 heart bypass surgery, who gave you $8 heart bypass surgery?

This country have many foreign labourers to serve the citizens, who gave you the labourers?

This country property price keep going up enriching the population, who make you rich?

Who? Who? Who? Sinkies all HUAT AH!

By the way, bookmarked. I had my suspicions many moons ago when u keep changing avatars ala looneytan. Cheers.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, bookmarked. I had my suspicions many moons ago when u keep changing avatars ala looneytan. Cheers.

LOL! Am no fan of yours, but have to concur with you on this.

The clone creation is on-going, for those of us observant enough. But is it not Froggy aka Joetys who is doing most of it. Rather it is his compatriots.

ByTheWay, bookmark Peanuts too.

Modric

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL! Am no fan of yours, but have to concur with you on this.

The clone creation is on-going, for those of us observant enough. But is it not Froggy aka Joetys who is doing most of it. Rather it is his compatriots.

ByTheWay, bookmark Peanuts too.

Anyway i already know... it's my towkay MBSSLOTS new clones.

Peanuts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another powerful Charles S's comic strip.

PAP is always finding excuses for its failed policies

Peanuts070209.jpg

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wah chiu all wanna boot pinky...dun lah...moi like to see enuff oppo in parliament...to cast de vote of no confidence on him leh...:biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
It will also be nice to see some infighting if they sense he has got a weaker "man-date". :biggrin:

wah chiu all wanna boot pinky...dun lah...moi like to see enuff oppo in parliament...to cast de vote of no confidence on him leh...:biggrin::biggrin:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget the way they interpret erection results.
GCT once said that the results showed that the electorate
endorsed ALL their farking policies.
We have been warned.