• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingFirst Party! Huat ah!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thank You, SingFirst

in fact many people don't trust TCB.

TCB has always been a vocal backbencher. But he's a PAP man through and through, and he's proven his loyalty over 26 years as an MP. If that doesn't prove his loyalty, I don't know what does.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TCB has always been a vocal backbencher. But he's a PAP man through and through, and he's proven his loyalty over 26 years as an MP. If that doesn't prove his loyalty, I don't know what does.

Agree with you.

TCB has to do more than PE 2011 to erase his pap links if he wants more singaporeans to trust him

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

TJS had every right to stand for PE. How does trust come into the picture? You mean anyone who stood against TCB cannot be trusted? If every Sinkie's as dumb as you, little wonder we're still being tyrannized by the PAP.

And it is now clear that of the 4 candidates who stood in PE 2011, TJS has proven to be the only true-blue oppo figure. Do you see TCB joining an oppo party or forming his own oppo party? (Obviously no, because we all know he's still at heart a PAP man.) Do you see TKL doing the same? (Though I won't write TKL off; he might stand come GE 2015.)

There is no need to go personal. I have done my part in getting PAP out of my ward.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Was all his invite and uninvite to Istana all a wayang by pap to make him look anti-pap so that he can be voted in at the next PE?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is no need to go personal. I have done my part in getting PAP out of my ward.

You don't sound logical. If you are against pap, why wld you rather spoil your vote rather than give it to a man who stands against the pap?

You don't make sense

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree with you. In fact many people don't trust TCB.

If it was TT vs TCB, many people who voted TCB in PE2011 might have voted TT instead

IF TT and TCB are seen as PAP vs PAP, so based on the eventual outcome, does that mean that Singaporeans still prefer a PAP man to be President?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Was all his invite and uninvite to Istana all a wayang by pap to make him look anti-pap so that he can be voted in at the next PE?

I don't think so. TCB really wanted (still wants) to be president, but PAP's 1st choice was Tony Tan. So it was a battle royale between 2 PAP stalwarts with presidential ambitions.

I don't how some jokers read this as TCB suddenly switching to the opposition camp to take on TT.

Next PE, I wouldn't rule out TCB getting the govt's backing as first choice candidate. But in PE2011 their support was fully behind TT.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

IF TT and TCB are seen as PAP vs PAP, so based on the eventual outcome, does that mean that Singaporeans still prefer a PAP man to be President?

It is anyone's guess.

But I sense that TJS is indeed an anti pap man. I am less sure abt TCB.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It would seem so. Another possibility there are quite a number of stupid Singaporeans (35%) who actually thought that TCB would represent opposition interests.

Either way, Sinkies deserve to be screwed for their dumbness.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It would seem so. Another possibility there are quite a number of stupid Singaporeans (35%) who actually thought that TCB would represent opposition interests.

Either way, Sinkies deserve to be screwed for their dumbness.

Many singaporeans are not discerning

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

But you are not against the pap bad policies that have caused so much miseries to Singaporeans?

Against them and their bad policies does not mean i need to vote in whoever standing against them. I must be comfortable with the alternative as well.

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: REDBEAN says : SingFirst in AMK GRC, a masterstroke:

According to a forummer, TJS wanted to be SDP secretary-general. Not unexpectedly, CSJ saw no reason to step down. TJS would have it no other way, not even chairman, although it is not sure if CSJ tried to offer TJS the chairmanship.

Given this instance, we can expect TJS would ensure that there is no other way for SF to move other than the TJS way, like Chiam in SDP/SDA/SPP. Hence, unless TJS hits the right notes most of the time, SF would become small, especially if it doesn't win seats.

Actually, is there any basis of this? I mean him wanting the SDP chairmanship. Anyone from SDP able to shed light on this?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It does take some courage to eye the wards of PM, former PM and DPM.

it made good publicity and give them a positive image among the opposition supporters: they are very brave to enter the lion's lair. the opinions here are largely positive too. good starting move by them.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's your opinion. If everyone thinks like you, sinkieland will have no future.

But I like your other piece, "even if Oppies win the election,what will become of it?" It would definitely be better than our hopeless present situation. It can't be worse than we have now. Try we must... or forever the PAP wants you to resign ourselves to their fate.

100 % agreed .well said
Let fight pap for a better tomorrow.
down with foreigner policy.
sent all foreigner back.
revoke pr system.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

i find them rathe dubious

1. if tjs is really for the better good of sgp, he won't ve taken on the presidential election that indirectly helped tt to be the president won in less than 5% margin.

dr tan cheng bock shouldn't ve lost if without clowns like tjs n tkl

2. he looks more like a tai jat kong - loudhailer with no action just like roaring thunder with no rain.

3. he probably harbours a personal agenda especially against woody goh who openly criticised and degrade him.

4. why don't he stay put with sdp is another insidious issue. he could be a power craze maniac who clashes with chee and hence the dire need to be the ultimate indian chief.

5. he's definitely not very good at managing money as revealed by gct. if he were to be in charge, cpf could kaput even earlier and all are guaranteed their cpfs would be seriously burnt!
So u are the hidden act stupid pap ib here.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

These clowns are dishonest i tell you. I have witnesses that tell me Tan Jee Say went into a public toilet without paying 10 cents! You want to vote in such dishonest crooks?