• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingFirst Party! Huat ah!

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: REDBEAN says : SingFirst in AMK GRC, a masterstroke:

Looks like TJS is doing some good after all.
If he chooses to send teams to difficult wards, which opposition supporter can fault that?

It does take some courage to eye the wards of PM, former PM and DPM.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thank You, SingFirst

Do you mean if I don't trust PAP then I must trust TJS? I don't think it works this way.

If TJS stands against LHL and you have to vote, you have only three choices.

1. Vote TJS
2. Vote LHL
3. Destroy your vote

I think the most logically choice is to vote the person you trust. if you don't trust both, then the most logical choice is for you to vote who you distrust least.

Do you agree?

If I am in the above situation, I will, without hesitation, vote TJS.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Presidential election. If not for him, TCB would have been elected.

On hindsight, all of us have clear vision. But in the fog of the PE campaign, who should we send to fight TT? Should it be TT vs TCB, TT vs TJS, or TTvsTKL?

So for next GE, let's give TJS the benefit of the doubt and support anyone contesting against the evil pap

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

If TJS stands against LHL and you have to vote, you have only three choices.

1. Vote TJS
2. Vote LHL
3. Destroy your vote

I think the most logically choice is to vote the person you trust. if you don't trust both, then the most logical choice is for you to vote who you distrust least.

Do you agree?

If I am in the above situation, I will, without hesitation, vote TJS.

If I don't trust both, I think the option 3 is probably what I would do.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

On hindsight, all of us have clear vision. But in the fog of the PE campaign, who should we send to fight TT? Should it be TT vs TCB, TT vs TJS, or TTvsTKL?

You mean you need hindsight to understand that the more candidates there are, the more diluted the votes would become?

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

no.

why don't TCB and TJS step down and leave the contest to be TTvsTKL?

Who stated he is running against TT right from the start. Who came in only at the very last.

If you are in TT's camp and knowing TCB is a strong opponent, would you welcome another guy like TJS to join in the fight?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Presidential election. If not for him, TCB would have been elected.

TJS had every right to stand for PE. How does trust come into the picture? You mean anyone who stood against TCB cannot be trusted? If every Sinkie's as dumb as you, little wonder we're still being tyrannized by the PAP.

And it is now clear that of the 4 candidates who stood in PE 2011, TJS has proven to be the only true-blue oppo figure. Do you see TCB joining an oppo party or forming his own oppo party? (Obviously no, because we all know he's still at heart a PAP man.) Do you see TKL doing the same? (Though I won't write TKL off; he might stand come GE 2015.)

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who stated he is running against TT right from the start. Who came in only at the very last.

If you are in TT's camp and knowing TCB is a strong opponent, would you welcome another guy like TJS to join in the fight?

without hindsight, how do you know TCB is stronger than TJS or TKL?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I would, because TT vs TCB is still PAP vs PAP. I'd welcome a 3rd genuine opposition figure to contest.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TJS had every right to stand for PE. How does trust come into the picture? You mean anyone who stood against TCB cannot be trusted? If every Sinkie's as dumb as you, little wonder we're still being tyrannized by the PAP.

And it is now clear that of the 4 candidates who stood in PE 2011, TJS has proven to be the only true-blue oppo figure. Do you see TCB joining an oppo party or forming his own oppo party? (Obviously no, because we all know he's still at heart a PAP man.) Do you see TKL doing the same? (Though I won't write TKL off; he might stand come GE 2015.)

Agree with you. In fact many people don't trust TCB.

If it was TT vs TCB, many people who voted TCB in PE2011 might have voted TT instead