• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingFirst Party! Huat ah!

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: REDBEAN says : SingFirst in AMK GRC, a masterstroke:

Same, always enjoy Redbean, the other blog I enjoyed very much is Feedmetothefish too bad Mr. Fish got to go in March this year, a huge loss.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ice Cream Party spotted at Pasir Ris drinking Kopi.....

Hnnng... Lim kopi bo jio

htgoh.jpg

GMS: A pity no one wants me as consultant. I always value add .....

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

No way AMK gonna fall. LHL for all his flaws is way too popular in AMK. I bet my last dollar TJS will not send his strongest team (that means him!) to AMK.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

on the contrary, these double agents will strengthen and inoculate tp and amk grc's for the pap from incursions by other oppo parties. pap is the best! :biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thank You, SingFirst

Any ah peks (i.e. guys above 50 years old) who take on the PAP in one-on-one election contests, are good ah peks. :p

PS: Guys above 60 years old are lau ah peks. :biggrin:

Yes, any Singaporean who fights to oust PAP is a loyal and good Singaporean

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My guess is Lau Goh will only be an observer giving his expert opinion to anyone keen to listen. Let's see.

GCT has been sidelined for the last two years and is just been tolerated.

It's so sad that an ex PM has allowed himself to be humiliated like that.

It is always important to go at the high point of one's usefulness and not to overstay. GCT has learnt this truth the hard way. From PM to just an ordinary MP!

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

From what I see in the last few weeks, SingFirst is leading the way into TP, AMK and Pasir Ris GRCs.

Thank you, SingFirst. You have many seniors in the team. These seniors are well educated, full of experience and knowledgeable.

I look forward to the Silver brigade in SingFirst to strike and penetrate the PAP.

My best wishes to SingFirst

I can see why TJS is taking an independent approach to the other parties. The SF party is the only party to reject the argument that the MIW cannot be replaced. Their intention is to do just that. This is bold.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can see why TJS is taking an independent approach to the other parties. The SF party is the only party to reject the argument that the MIW cannot be replaced. Their intention is to do just that. This is bold.

Yes, we need bold visions to bring Singapore out of the rut.

We don't know the depth and width of SingFirst talents. But looking at their poster boys, TJS, AYG and TPA are easily better than many pap ministers.