• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingFirst Party! Huat ah!

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Thank You, SingFirst

I hope Sing1st would form an alliance with SDP for the coming GE, especially for contesting in GRCs.

Imagine Tan Jee Say, Ang Yong Guan, Paul Thambiah, Dr Chee Soon Juan contesting in a GRC.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Better stay away from loud hailer chee...he is damaged goods. Chee should just resign n merge sdp.w ice cream party. They seem to concentrate on the professional intellectual category.

I hope Sing1st would form an alliance with SDP for the coming GE, especially for contesting in GRCs.

Imagine Tan Jee Say, Ang Yong Guan, Paul Thambiah, Dr Chee Soon Juan contesting in a GRC.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The problem is the voters. Many heartlanders will vote for any ah dog or ah pig candidate as long as its pap. The ice cream party seems to be pushing tue right buttons etc n its policy platform is quite detailed. However will the people support it?

Put a monkey against one of the PAP candidate and i will vote the monkey

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From what I see in the last few weeks, SingFirst is leading the way into TP, AMK and Pasir Ris GRCs.

Thank you, SingFirst. You have many seniors in the team. These seniors are well educated, full of experience and knowledgeable.

I look forward to the Silver brigade in SingFirst to strike and penetrate the PAP.

My best wishes to SingFirst

if they go into 3 corner fights in AMK and Tj Pagar then Tan Jee Say is PAP mole..............

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ice Cream Party spotted at Pasir Ris drinking Kopi.....

A bunch of losers trying to cause trouble for the country.

Bro Sam,are u implying u are one of the losers or quitters who left the country for greener pastures.
At least,they stay to fight for the betterment of life for All Singaporeans in a very adverse environment.
Well,in a crisis,some stay to fight while some take a flight.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The problem is the voters. Many heartlanders will vote for any ah dog or ah pig candidate as long as its pap. The ice cream party seems to be pushing tue right buttons etc n its policy platform is quite detailed. However will the people support it?

Sinkies are still not politically savvy.. The fence sitters are the biggest culprits.. They would rather vote for the PAP than for an Oppo party like the S'pore First Party..

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unlikely SFP will have the resources to target 3 GRCs that span so wide apart.

By far the 3 GRCs they visited are either uncontested previously or have weak oppositions contested last election. Furthermore it dubious if RP will contest in AMK again.

My reading is SFP is just testing water to know which area to contest but for sure they won't be contesting in so many GRCs.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

10494698_554974507972749_2820157633754050736_n.jpg

Singaporeans getting really chubby nowadays. Really need to keep in shape.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If he want to join, he has to salute the several Colonels in SingFirst. He is probably too proud to do that although he is several ranks below - captain only . It's not easy to be humble and eat humble pie ....

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

dont screw with the captains... esp bus captains.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i doubt he is wanted by any decent political party,,,Captain America also Captain,,but he sure wont get tekan by a higher rank,,,unlike Hamas Goh,,,

If he want to join, he has to salute the several Colonels in SingFirst. He is probably too proud to do that although he is several ranks below - captain only . It's not easy to be humble and eat humble pie ....

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unlikely SFP will have the resources to target 3 GRCs that span so wide apart.

By far the 3 GRCs they visited are either uncontested previously or have weak oppositions contested last election. Furthermore it dubious if RP will contest in AMK again.

My reading is SFP is just testing water to know which area to contest but for sure they won't be contesting in so many GRCs.

They are following SDP's playbook.

Do you know in 2010 SDP sent a team to bargain with NSP to let them contest tampines?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

He could be looking at the dark circle ring on his eyes. He got many sleepless nights.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Proof.

Channel NewsAsia Singapore News

3,520 sleeping tablets seized at Changi Airport

12/12

Officers from the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority seized 3,520 pieces of sleeping pills from a 34-year-old man during a routine check at Changi Airport Terminal 1.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are obviously doing a 9/11* to Dragon Boat Rear Admiral Teo :biggrin:

* Bring the war to your homeground
:p

jw5

Loyal

Which one is you huh? :biggrin: