• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingFirst Party! Huat ah!

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
10735855_798700846863396_158738867_n.jpg

A group of people in Blue was spotted at Pasir Ris just now drinking kopi at the kopishop.......

Looks like the Ice Cream Party.......

Hmmmm......... The Rear Admiral's boat at Pasir Ris seem to have some guests on board......

Looks like Pasir Ris gonna have a big electoral fight soon......

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ice Cream Party spotted at Pasir Ris drinking Kopi.....

Well done, TJS, AYG, TPA

SingFirst is planning to gun for LHL's amk, LKY's TP and TCH's Pasir Ris.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is Adm Teo's boat leaking already?

Last week the Ice Cream Party gatecrashed Pinky's AMK stronghold, even chio young ladies were amused :

10494698_554974507972749_2820157633754050736_n.jpg

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is Adm Teo's boat leaking already?

Last week the Ice Cream Party gatecrashed Pinky's AMK stronghold, even chio young ladies were amused :

TCH received 68% against SDA in 2006
TCH received 64% against a weak SDA team in 2011

A drop of 4% against a weak team is no small matter.

With his poor performance and with so many problems in MHA, will TCH crumble against a strong SingFirst team at the next GE?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

A bunch of losers trying to cause trouble for the country.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal

Impression is white hairs and semi-botak, very jialat.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

white hair, no hair or full hair doesn't matter as long as they can defeat pap.

I think LHL prefers to take on Alex Tan, Tan Keng Hong and Desmond Lim rather than SingFirst's TJS, AYG and TPA

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

better work out a plan with other opposition parties to avoid three corner fight. TJS shouldn't dilute the votes just like he did in the presidential election.

mamadrama

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agreed white hair, no hair or full hair is ok as long as not full of hot air.

white hair, no hair or full hair doesn't matter as long as they can defeat pap.

I think LHL prefers to take on Alex Tan, Tan Keng Hong and Desmond Lim rather than SingFirst's TJS, AYG and TPA

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

better work out a plan with other opposition parties to avoid three corner fight. TJS shouldn't dilute the votes just like he did in the presidential election.

yes, must deconflict and avoid 3CFs

but if SingFirst targets AMK, TP and PR/P GRCs, it shd be quite ok

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

as you can tell, they have suffered under the first world parleement and leedership. it is only fair they stood up and make changes for the rest of us so we will not fall folly to the demented ways that led to fauxious SG50

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

as you can tell, they have suffered under the first world parleement and leedership. it is only fair they stood up and make changes for the rest of us so we will not fall folly to the demented ways that led to fauxious SG50

Yes, these seniors have a lot of experience and wisdom. For their generation, having a degree is a big thing and I am sure they are all heavy weights. Don't dismiss them lightly just because they are seniors. I am glad they are leading the way into AMK and TP

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank You, SingFirst

From what I see in the last few weeks, SingFirst is leading the way into TP, AMK and Pasir Ris GRCs.

Thank you, SingFirst. You have many seniors in the team. These seniors are well educated, full of experience and knowledgeable.

I look forward to the Silver brigade in SingFirst to strike and penetrate the PAP.

My best wishes to SingFirst

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thank You, SingFirst

By the way i don't mind to SingLast

I suspect SingFirst's entry will create some ripples within PAP's CEC. The CEC must be wondering why these successful Singaporeans who are well educated are angry with the pap.

TJS, AYG, TPA, etc have done the right thing

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The problem is the voters. Many heartlanders will vote for any ah dog or ah pig candidate as long as its pap. The ice cream party seems to be pushing tue right buttons etc n its policy platform is quite detailed. However will the people support it?

TCH received 68% against SDA in 2006
TCH received 64% against a weak SDA team in 2011

A drop of 4% against a weak team is no small matter.

With his poor performance and with so many problems in MHA, will TCH crumble against a strong SingFirst team at the next GE?