• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingFirst Party! Huat ah!

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: REDBEAN says : SingFirst in AMK GRC, a masterstroke:

There is no masterstroke, more perhaps SFP doesn't really has much choice since most areas are already taken up.

SFP is just trying to ascertain where is the best spot for establishing a beachhead to propel the party into the scene without facing a 3CF or at least find a weak opposition to take on in a 3CF..

I think they have narrow down the possible sites to

1.TP GRC, never been contested hence no one chope the place but SDP also indicate their interest here.

2. AMK GRC, previously contested by RP. Looking at the state of RP now, I doubt they have the resources to contest here. But this is a PM ward, chances not great for SFP.

3. PRP GRC, previously contested by SDA which is on the more or less politically bankrupt. A 3CF with SDA would make SFP a stronger party but it also faces the prospect of WP contesting.

4. My guess the 4th possible place is HBT GRC since AYG and TJS had contested here previously under SDP. Don't think SDP will readily cede this area to SFP.

I think of all possibilities, AMK GRC remain the most likely area for SFP.

Then we have the uncertain factor of DPP which is also in the same situation as SFP. where will they target? I personally think it would be better for the 2 to form some sort of alliance..

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: REDBEAN says : SingFirst in AMK GRC, a masterstroke:

Actually, is there any basis of this? I mean him wanting the SDP chairmanship. Anyone from SDP able to shed light on this?

He wanted only the sec-gen-ship, not chairmanship. In Jan this year, he made the same offer to KJ – TJS as Sec-Gen, KJ as Chairman of RP. KJ rejected him.

In the end, I think it's best he formed his own party since he's his own man and wants to lead from the front. Not fair to expect established parties to just give the top post to a newbie politician with only one election under his belt.