• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Egyptian aka non chinese guy gets bullied by chinese beng guess who is in the wrong?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...push-egypt-mr-kebab-4907072.html#post90623622

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aHtxdV8QGgo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The concept is very simple compared to reality. Whoever is in the wrong deserves punishment but is it really as straight forward as that?

Ask yourselves. If it really was that simple i would never EVER HAVE TO PRESENT SUCH A SCENERIO.

here's my scenerio.

The older man being pushed down is a chinese and the younger person pushing him down is an egyptian guy what would your reactions be?

In this case it's an egyptiain aka muslim man being pushed down by a chinese guy would your reactions be different or the same were the races changed around?

You fucking know i am unto something that people judge any situation by the races involved. That's why i started this thread.

I FUCKING DARE TO SAY WERE THE VICTIM A CHINESE GUY AND THE PERP AN EGYPT GUY THE CHINESE GUY IS TO BE BLAMED BUT IN THIS CASE SINCE IT'S THE CHINESE GUY PUSHING DOWN THE EGYPT GUY WHO IS OLDER THE CHINESE IS TO BE FLAMED BUT CHANGE THE RACES AROUND AND THIS WON'T BE THE CASE. IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TELL ME THAT I AM WRONG HERE AND THAT CHINESE PEOPLE ARE NOT BEING DISCRIMINATED.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Egyptian aka non chinese guy gets bullied by chinese beng guess who is in the wro

Beng got no balls to whack lah , tiam tiam "You call me a motherfucker ?!" , "You call me a motherfucker ?!"
Machiam a fucking broken recorder :rolleyes:

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Egyptian aka non chinese guy gets bullied by chinese beng guess who is in the wro

I FUCKING DARE TO SAY WERE THE VICTIM A CHINESE GUY

A friend who was there told me what happened actually, the chinese guy bought the kebab, but because i think the chinese guy was
busy doing something, he told the kebab seller he will return in 10 mins (the chinese guy paid before leaving)

Now when the chinese guy returned, the egypt guy said the chinese guy had not paid (which was untrue), so chinese guy was
unhappy as the egypt guy was basically cheating him, so he got angry and ask his money back, but the egypt guy refused to return
his cash and instead called him motherfucker and so the chinese guy shoved him

This kind of scam very common on streets of cairo, they will ask to pay first and when you return to collect your goods, they will say you never paid
even if you paid before leaving.

Moral of story never pay for the goods in advance especially if the seller is a foreigner in singapore, always COD

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Beng got no balls to whack lah , tiam tiam "You call me a motherfucker ?!" , "You call me a motherfucker ?!"

i notice in many videos,sinkies sound retarded when they fight,poor broken cringeworthy english,poor incoherent logic and they keep repeating themselves.the christian auntie fighting with the taoist,the girl fighting with the taxi uncle,the uncle fighting with the lady on the mrt.doesnt matter if ur the protagonist and antagonist.young or old,sinkies sound really daft and stupid as a race.

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal

i notice in many videos,sinkies sound retarded when they fight,poor broken cringeworthy english,poor incoherent logic and they keep repeating themselves.the christian auntie fighting with the taoist,the girl fighting with the taxi uncle,the uncle fighting with the lady on the mrt.doesnt matter if ur the protagonist and antagonist.young or old,sinkies sound really daft and stupid.

That's because Singaporeans are intellectually inferior to begin with and don't know the importance of taking the moral high ground. You want to shout like you're a retarded animal, everyone will believe you're in the wrong even if you're not. Singaporeans need to learn that. In this digital era where anything you do in public can easily be recorded without your knowing, you have to be aware of who may POSSIBLY be watching you.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's because Singaporeans are intellectually inferior to begin with and don't know the importance of taking the moral high ground. You want to shout like you're a retarded animal, everyone will believe you're in the wrong even if you're not. Singaporeans need to learn that. In this digital era where anything you do in public can easily be recorded without your knowing, you have to be aware of who may POSSIBLY be watching you.

i dunno somehow i feel the poor communication skills of singaporeans is somehow linked to the poor reasoning and logical skills of sinkies,sinkies are truly unable to have intelligent intellectual discussions.its like they dont have the knowledge or intelligence to do so.sinkies are unable to bounce ideas back and forth,to discuss them and debate them and communicate with one another and try to patch any flaws or holes in the logic and reasoning.thats why our country have this top down method of governance,the people at the top or with authority will make the rules or policies with their half fark sinkie logic and reasoning and then pass it down,and if we are unwilling to accept it or its totally wrong or retarded,they will use violence or force to make it look like they are right and we no choice but llst and accept it.

same with the education system,there is only one right answer,the textbook answer,theres no debate and discussion to get the more complex and deeper picture and the bigger truth.u wonder why singapore do not produce any nobel laureates or thinkers.in western culture u are encourage to challenge the status quo and come up with ur own thesis and reasoning with ur own intelligence,thats why their math and science and economics and politics and psychology are constantly evolving,there are new and different schools of thought coming up all the time.

also another sign why sinkies are intellectually inferior.in ang moh countries,u often have tv talk shows and radio talk shows,debating about politics and economics and social issues and current events and whatnot,how come singapore dont have such shows?if u ask the average sinkie on the street to comment about political issues or economy in singapore they will probably be like huh?whats that?i dunno what to say.....by the way government should look into the grass cutting under my block the grass not cut and

Last edited:

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal

Despite being half wits, we actually have some of the highest per capita GDP in the world.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Despite being half wits, we actually have some of the highest per capita GDP in the world.

yeah highest gdp per cap in the world and sinkies probably take home 1/3rd of that in actual wages.i think hong kies have even higher purchasing power than us even though their gdp is only 2/3rd of ours.all the gdp their country makes actually goes into their pockets.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he should've not wasted his breath by uttering 4 syllables, just mo-fo and the beng would be none the wiser :wink:

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal

No way Hongkongers live better than us.

Flats are incredibly small, very few gardens, everywhere's crowded.

Food is great but not as much diversity as in Sinkapore.

Only advantage is for those who cheong China gals - can drive, take train, ferry to so many cheap cheong places

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkie gangster can only bully old men.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So what? Only a numbskull would associate anything good to our GDP figures which are caused by the rich elite and the MNCs exploiting cheap labour and selling goods to Sinkies at inflated prices.

The lower and middle income Singaporeans have not seen their standard of living improve for the past 15 years. UP YOURS, PAP!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No way Hongkongers live better than us.

Flats are incredibly small, very few gardens, everywhere's crowded.

Food is great but not as much diversity as in Sinkapore.

Only advantage is for those who cheong China gals - can drive, take train, ferry to so many cheap cheong places

u gotta be kidding,let me tell u im sick and tired of living in high gdp singapore.high gdp my ass,arse loong can take his gdp and shove it up his ass.

let me migrate to down under instead.

and living with hong kies is way better than living with sinkies,hong kies are smart intelligent and funny.sinkies dont even know what they want they can only get their ass screwed and tiewed like a

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am curious to know this....for those of you who commented that the bigger Chinese guy is quite useless from his reaction of

1) keep shouting "why you call me motherfucker?"
2) then pushing the Egyptian guy to the ground

....so what would you have done if you were in his place? continue beating the shit out of the Egyptian guy while he was on the ground? stomp on his face until its fully covered in blood? would you consider that to be a more ballsful and appropriate reaction to someone who have stolen $10 (estimated price of a piece of kebab) from you?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am curious to know this....for those of you who commented that the bigger Chinese guy is quite useless from his reaction of

1) keep shouting "why you call me motherfucker?"
2) then pushing the Egyptian guy to the ground

....so what would you have done if you were in his place? continue beating the shit out of the Egyptian guy while he was on the ground? stomp on his face until its fully covered in blood? would you consider that to be a more ballsful and appropriate reaction to someone who have stolen $10 (estimated price of a piece of kebab) from you?

grab his neck and punch him at knockout point

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who let those FTs into Singapore ? :rolleyes:
60.14% are to blame
:oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Just like you.. A broken recorder.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

grab his neck and punch him at knockout point

those long sharp metal kebab skewers can poke right through the body and come out from the other side and turn ah beng into a big piece of kebab, and the best part is he can call it self defence and get away with it, and still get to keep the $10 he stole :biggrin:

Last edited: